Chapter 25: let the bet begin!

RUBY POV

I fluttered my eyes open, and let out groan from the bright light that was hitting the room. I got up from bed. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked around the room trying to figure out where I am, then I remember I was sleeping in the guest room. You all wondering how I ended up in the guest room right? Well since we did the bet and there are rules to follow like no touching , kissing, and of course no possessive involved. I wonder how Conner handling sleeping alone, since he hate when I'm not near him. I could remember how mad he was that I wasn't gonna sleep with him.

Flashback

It was getting late and we all had to go to sleep since we have training tomorrow. I told the girl to sleep on the guest room tonight and well the rest of the week until we win this bet. Beside this will make the boys angry for not able to sleep with them, so they agree to the job. Conner parents know about the bet even Conner mom decided to join our bet. We all said our good nights even to the boys, they had a confuse face wondering why they said goodnight to them when there gonna sleep together....wrong they aren't. I could already picture there angry face. I headed up to Conner room and pack up some clothes for the rest of the week and right on time Conner came in the room with a even more confuse look on his face.

"Um why are you packing" Conner said looking at the bag with my clothes.

"I thought by now you would figure it out. I'm sleeping in the guest room" I smirked.

"What?!why?!" Conner said sounding a little angry and hurt.

"You know the rules Conner no touching and since we sleep together it involved touching and I don't want to risk losing this bet. Don't worry you will be ok sleeping on your own right? Beside you have you teddy bear to sleep with" I said still having a smirk on my face.

"Stupid bet" Conner mumbled and march to the bathroom to wash up.

"Just let us win and you can have me all you want" I yelled through the door.

"Like hell Imm'a let you win!" Conner yelled back. I let out chuckle.

"Alright then, well goodnight mate. Have fun sleeping alone without me" I smirked. I grabbed my bag and left Conner room. The guest room wasn't to far from Conner so it would be easy for Conner to know I'm save but I'm sure as hell locking the door. Oh this bet is gonna be hell of a fun one.

Flashback ended.

I decided to get my training clothes and head to the girls guest room. We need to start planning. Crap, Elisa coming to our training. I need to contact Conner and let him know she joining us. We need to make sure the pack doesn't say anything like wolfs, pack, mate, etc.

Oh Conner!- I mind linked him.

What?!- Conner mind linked me back sounding angry.

Aww is someone in a bad mood- I mind linked with a smirk on my face.

Me in a bad mood? Of course not why would you think that- Conner mind linked me back.

Mhmm, either who Elise is gonna join our training today. So need you to warn the other not to say anything like wolfs, pack, mate etc alright. Also tell Blake that he need to tell her soon- I mind linked him back and blocked him.

I finally arrived to the girls room. I heard chattering through the door. I walked in without knocking. They had a smirk on there faces.

"Good morning sunshines"I chirped heading to the bathroom and quickly got dress. I decided to go with black short, black sport bra and my black and pick Nike. I decided to wear my hair In a pony tail, and headed some eyeliner. I walked out of the bathroom and joined the girls. Who were dress like me.