Chapter 27: werewolf are real?! WHAT?!

ElISA POV

We were fooling around in Conner house. Scott and Kevin were still mad that they lost the bet. They even kept complain how Miranda and Sarah kept telling them what to do, that what happen to agree on a bet when they sure as hell gonna lose. Ruby also kept telling Conner what to do that he seem that he didn't mind it, I may not no know Conner that well but would do anything for her. I wish I had the type of guy like that, who am I kidding know one will ever wanna be with me. I'm not pretty, and I'm not the most riches person on earth. Just look at them they are pretty and could get any guy they wanted. Maybe I'm just be forever alone.

Then I look at Blake who was laughing with Nate, I don't know what Blake see's in me. Honestly I'm not a plain person. When he said he was waiting for me I couldn't be any more happier but deep down it could just be a lie and probably played with my feelings. Most guys love to play with my feelings like back in my old school. There was this guys who I use to have the biggest crush on ever since middle school. His name was Michael, he was the most cocky, friendly and sweet person I ever know but I was very wrong. One time I decided to just go ahead and tell him. Even my friends kept telling me just do it, you never know if he feel the same way about me.

Flash back

I was heading to the outside of the school where my friends were hanging out on the usual place. I said hello to them and sat down. I saw Michael and his friends seating down on there picnic table talking and laughing. Of course the popular girls were hanging with them and flirting with them. Michael spotted me staring and he gave me one of those gentle smile he always gives me. I wish I can just tell him how I feel.

"Why don't you just go over there and tell him" Kelly said like she was reading my mind. Kelly was one of my good friend. She was the first person to talk to when I arrived to this school.

"Yea you never know if he feel the same way about you" Christi smiled. I nodded. We're right, I would never know if I don't try. I took a deep breath and got up from the floor. I walked toward Michael table. I felt nervous.

"Hey Michael" I smiled.

"Hey Elisa what up" Michael grinned.

"Can we talk" I said looking down.

"Sure" Michael said he got up from the picnic table. I started walking far from the school. I didn't want anyone to hear.

"So what you need to tell me" Michael said raising his eyebrow. Well here goes nothing.

"I like you" I said looking down. Everything was quite but within a second Michael started laughing, like actually laughing at me. I feel so a shame knowing that he doesn't feel the same way. Who am I kidding thinking that the most popular guy would like a girl like me.

"Aww did you hear that everyone this nerd likes me!" Michael yelled making everyone in the whole school laugh at me, even my so call friends. I feel so pathetic and stupid.

"Look sweetie . All this feeling you have for me is real sweet but I don't feel the same way, you see I knew you had feeling for me all along and I thought it was real cute so I decided to have a little fun and make your feelings for me grow bigger until I crush does feelings you had for me. Just look at you? Your a freak. Well I'm glad all this is done. Enjoy the rest of your life. Oh before I forget, we were never friends." Michael smirked.

I can't believe this is happening. I wish I could just crawl under a hole and never come out. I ran straight home with tears running down my face. I was devastated, hurt, and angry. I didn't want to go back to that school so I decided to tell my parents drop out call me a coward and all but I can face them knowing I made a fool out of myself. I will never see his face every again. My parents were happy about it.