Chapter 29: Witch....spell.... Boy what has the world become.

RUBY POV

This past weeks went by quickly. Things went out smoothly for us. There hasn't be any signs of rouges or vampires but I have a feeling something bad is about to happen. This bad feeling is making me feel worried and scared. Conner and Blake still looking for the rouges that wanted to attack Elisa. Speaking of Blake and Elisa, there actually doing good. There getting to know each other well and taking this slowly. Slowly by slowly Elisa is having strong feelings for Blake. Blake look much happier to have his mate in his arms again. I remember he wanted to give up on love but things changed for him. I couldn't be any more proud and happy for them.

I was currently laying in bed with my mate Conner of course. He was sleeping peacefully. I Looked at him and chuckled at his cute little adorable face that had a small pout. Conner has been sweet and kind to me for the pass month. So knew I would love someone like Conner. Wait wait did I just said I love Conner? -I thought. Come on ruby of course you love Conner more than anything.

Oh my god

I love Conner.

Im deeply in love with Conner.

I wonder if he loves me as I love him.

Of course he does love us- my wolf said.

Ah so you finally decide to show up huh? Where have you been- I growled at my wolf.

Oh you know busy- my wolf said.

Busy with what? Hibernating ?- I said

Why yes I have. Is there a problem with that- my wolf scowled

Nope there no problem- I told her rolling my eyes. "I wanted to know if he still loves me since we did had a fight a long time ago. Maybe he lost the love he had for me.- I said to my wolf

Fight or not he still love us-my wolf said

I shut my wolf and kept looking at Conner who was lightly snoring. Suddenly I have the urge to pee. I slide out of Conner arms but I was pulled back to him tightly as he can. He was still sound a sleep. His hands were somewhere where isn't suppose to be. I felt my whole face turn red. I tried grabbing his arms but it was no use. He was stronger than me. You got to be kidding me. I start to annoy him., I started poking his dimples.

Poke...poke .....poke ... Poke.

Conner grabbed my hand to stop from poking. He open his sleepy eyes, I notice he's eyes were pitch black. Oh that not good. I'm guessing someone doesn't like to be woken up too. I gave him an innocent smile. He let out a growled and narrowed his eyes at me. I wanted to shrink and let the ground swallow me.

"Is there a reason for you to poke me while I'm sleeping" Conner snapped.

"Uhh I have to pee and you wouldn't let me go beside is there a reason why your hands is in my ass where it shouldn't be. Mr naughtily boy?" I told him. He lead up and looked where his hands were at. He looked back at me and wiggle his eyebrow.

"Why does it bother you?" Conner smirked. And he back.

"I'm not saying it bothers me. It just that who knew my mate can be naughtily when he sleeping" I said to him. He let out a chuckled and squeezed my butt cheek.

"Can I get up now before I pee myself" I said. He gave me a peak before letting me go. I finally slide out of bed and saw Conner went back to sleep. Wow someone tired, can't blame him when he busy patrolling the woods. I quickly ran to e bathroom and did the deed. Once I was done, I brush my teeth and headed downstairs. Where the rest of our friends are.

Elise and Nate were chatting while issac was flirting with one of our pack member. Blake wasn't no where to be seen, I'm guessing he knocked out. I saw Nate eating his toast but I I snatch it from him and took a bite of it earning a playful growl. I shrugged and was about to take a bite of it until Nate grabbed it back. I shocked my head.