Chapter 43: months keep passing by......

2 Months~

It been 2 months that Conner hasn't woken up from the coma. It been 2 months that I was found and two months of finding out I was pregnant with Conner pups. Conner was healing slowly by day. We didn't understand why Conner was healing slowly until Dan told us that his wolf is in a deep sleep. We didn't know when his wolf or Conner will walk up. Doctor Dan said there possibility that Conner may have amnesia when he wakes up. I was now worried for my mate not remembering me or his family.

Everyone is worried about me and the depression I been having. There also worried about my babies. I have been eating, sleeping, and eating. Every night I been crying in my sleep without having Conner on my side. I felt lonely and alone without him even though he across from me but still it not the same. I been walking around the house feeling depress. I haven't talk to Conner parents or my friends. The only people I talk to is my brothers and my parents. I'm afraid to face Conner parent. I know it my fault his in that coma. I just wish I can rewind the time and never let this happen but then I will never met Conner or the pack. I will be stuck in the hell hole for the rest of my life.

I was not currently seating in the chair with Conner who was still in the same spot since he got here. Every now and then I pray for him to wake up, I sing to him and talk about our pups. I know he may not hear me but I just have a little hope he does. Speaking about pups. I am two months and 3 weeks pregnant. My stomach is already showing the baby bump. I wonder if Conner will be able to meet them or watch them grow in my stomach.

"Please Conner wake up. Give me a sign please we need you please" I cried holding Conner hand. I heard a twitch coming from his fingers.

Guys come to Conner room now. I think Conner is waking up.- I mind linked everyone.

"Come on Conner wake up. Just open your eyes" I said courage in my voice. I heard footstep heading to Conner room. Brooke was the first person to get on Conner side.

"Sweetie open your eyes" Brooke said looking at her son with hope on her eyes. Conner eyes fluttered open and blinked a few time to get his vision back. Brooke went to pour water on his drink and handed it to him.

"Conner Baby your awake" I cried with relief The next thing that caught me by surprise was.

"Who are you" Conner said confused looking at me. He doesn't remember me. I felt my heart breaking every piece of it. Connor looked at Brooke.

"Sweetie you don't remember ruby" Brooke said looking at her son.

"No mom" Conner said. He remember his mom but not me. That even hurt me more. I slowly backed away and turn to leave. Everyone looked at me with sympathy. That the last thing I wanted everyone to feel sorry for me. I went up to my room and cry.

"Sis" Scott said coming in the room. I looked at him with tears running down my face. He came and pulled me into a hug. I kept on crying on my brother shirt. This feel like the time when Conner was in under spell and he couldn't remember me.

"Everything is gonna be okay ruby. Doctor Dan said it just temporary. He will remember it will take time for him to remember. You can help him by showing him the places you two have been or showing picture of you and him slowly he will remember but right now he need the help he can get. Come on" Scott said knowing he was right. I got up and wiped my tears away

We headed downstair and saw Travis helping Conner walk to the living room. We followed them behind, Conner was seating in the couch talking to his friends and his parents. I looked at Scott.

I cant do this- I mind linked to Scott.

Yes you can- Scott mind linked me with a smile.

Sarah approach to me and gave me a hug knowing what I'm going through. "Everything will be ok ruby you know it" she said I just nodded. I took a empty seat next to Blake. He gave me warm smile. Brooke came with Conner food and handed to him. Brooke gave me a bowl of soap I looked at her with a smile that said thank you.