Chapter 17

RUBY POV

I was woken up by screaming and trashing, I snapped my eyes open and rush to where the screaming and trashing are coming from. I sniffed the air and smells a human in our apartment, it was eleven in the morning. I rushed to the where the screaming is coming from. I saw Scott holding the girl who was screaming like she was in pain. Scott looked worried and hurt. Oh my god there mates. I knew he was gonna end up finding her.

"What wrong" I said bending down to them. I place my hand on her hand to calm her down a little. Yea I also have an ability to calm down people when there mad.

"She started screaming and trashing. She was having a bad dream. I found her in the wood all bruised up. And she my mate" Scott explained and had a smile when he said 'she my mate'.

"I knew she was. I think she calm now, I'm going to make some breakfast and we aren't going to school today. We are gonna go shopping today. Scott stay here and keep her calm try and talk to her about it just don't push her" I told him getting up. He nodded.

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast, I woke up super late today and was suppose to go to school, I guess I won't be going today. My friends were probably in school right now. I decided to text them, I notice Conner left me a message saying he so sorry about everything.

Hey guys you all are gonna skip classes and hit the mall. - I texted them.

I got a 'yay from Miranda, and 'ok' for the rest of the guys.

Scott and his mate came to the kitchen. Scott mate look calm and pretty much feeling better. I place there breakfast on the table.

"If you don't like my sister breakfast and I guarantee it horrible" Scott said with a disgust face. I gasped and faked hurt.

"How you know my food is horrible, you once never tired it. Don't listen to him, he was hit in the head when he was a baby" I told her making her giggle.

"How would you know" Scott scoffed looking down.

"Oh so they did drop you when you were a baby, well I'm not surprises. I'm guess my idiot of a brother didn't tell you who I am well I'm ruby" I smiled greeted.

"It nice to meet you and I'm Sarah" she said taking a bite of her breakfast.

While we were eating our breakfast, we all got to know Sarah well. We played 20 questions. Though she didn't tell us why she was bruised up but we didn't want to push her on anything. Once we finish eating me and Sarah headed to our room while Scott got ready. I went through the closet and found clothes for her that would fit her.

"I hope this fit you." I said handing my clothes I barely wear.

"Thank you" she smiled heading to the bathroom to get changed. I went to the closet and got change myself. I wear a lacy top that showed my stomach a little and a high waist pattern shorts. I put on some make-up on and fixed my hair. Sarah came out of the bathroom all dress up she was wearing a new your tank top and red shorts with combat boots. I patted the chair which she sat on. I put on some light make-up on her and fixed her hair up.

"There you go" I said. She looked herself like she wasn't believing it was her.

"Yo your girls are ready?" Scott yelled. I rolled my eyes and got my purse. We came out and saw Scott face. His mouth was hanging open and eyes were widen.

"Wow you look beautiful" Scott smiled making Sarah blush and giggle.

"Why thank you" Sarah winked.

"What about me" I smiled. Looking down at my clothes.

"Ehh, your okay...." Scott grinned, I smacked his head hard.