Chapter 46: It time.

7 Months~

I'm 7 months and 4 week pregnant. Anytime soon I'll be giving birth to Katalina and Johnny. My weird cravings is still out of control. I been craving for weird food that I don't like. Conner look at me if I lost my mind and always making gag face. Hey don't be blaming me I'm the one who pregnant with twin, there the one that are craving for weird food. This pass weeks have been pretty much hell for me and Conner, the twins have been kicking none stop, waking up Conner up to get me food I asked, and my hormones has been out of control. One minute I'm happy, and next I'm mad. Conner is even scared to be near me right now, can blame him I wouldn't be near myself either. Every time I'm mad my eyes turn red. I also been very protectively over my babies so has Conner.

I was currently in the kitchen making myself and the babies some food for us to eat. Conner was in his office doing some alpha duties with Ian and my brothers. Miranda has been acting weird the pass few days that I'm starting to get worried. Kevin on the other Hand is pretty much angry at Miranda for not talking to him. Maybe I should have a few word with Miranda. Speaking of the devil she was heading to the kitchen with a sad look.

"Miranda is everything ok" I asked her taking a bite of my sandwich.

"No I'm pregnant" Miranda said breaking down. I put my sandwich down and comfort her,

"My hormones has been all over the place, Kevin won't speak to me and I'm having weird craving a like you. How do you do it?" Miranda said looking at me with puffy eyes.

"It hard to explain. Does Kevin knows?" I asked her.

"No" she cries.

"Then tell him Miranda. What are you waiting for" I said courage in her.

"You think he will want this baby" Miranda sobbed.

"Of course I want it" Kevin coming out of the view with a smile on his face. Miranda turn around and sobbed again.

"Sorry for not telling you I was afraid your wouldn't want me, sorry my emotions are over the place." Miranda chuckle. Kevin pulled her into a hug.

"I'm going to be a father" Kevin said happily.

"And I'm going to be a uncle" Conner coming from behind me.

"I'm going to be an aunt" I said cheerily. Conner was rubbing my big round belly.

"Anytime now and our babies will be born" Conner whisper in my ear making me shiver. He nibble them making me giggle. One of the twin kicked making me winces.

"I think our son is gonna be hell of a football player" Conner chuckled.

"How you know that john kicking it could be Katalina" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Then Katalina is gonna be a girl soccer" Conner smirked.

"Agreed" I said. Conner lead me into the living room and gently put me on the couch. Ian came in with a pack of paper.

"Alpha more work" Ian said looking tired.

"Sorry babe I have to do more filing, are you gonna be ok here" Conner said worried

"Of course I will be ok. I'll call you if something happens" I told him.

"Ok" Conner said giving me a peak on the lips before living.

Conner left with Ian to there office that was across the house. Kevin and Miranda were upstairs celebrating as you know what I mean. Sarah and Elisa were out shopping the last time I checked Blake was probably with Nate doing god know what. I decided to watch some tv in the mid while. There were giving vampire diaries again. I never liked this show, maybe this show isn't to bad as I think.