Time May Change Me

I felt the Earth shake around me, I heard the sounds of the Earth.

"Look out Vegeta!

Kame... Ame.... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard Goku say and he released a Kameameha wave.

"Why did you do that for, Kakarot?!? YOU GLORY HOG!!!" Vegeta yelled and Goku and he rubbed the back of his neck like usual.

After a huge story later, we were basically saved by Goku and Whis. Whis used tempral do-over, and saved us.

"My hero!" I yelled to Whis and have him a hug and he blushed. Vegeta was also looking really mad and he tore me off of Whis and spinned me to him.

I blushed and he sorta smiled at me.
"I was kidding,I still care about you, Vegeta." I said, blushing and Bulma went to give Vegeta a hug.

Many days have gone by since then...

I have been at Goku's a lot. I have been sparring with the Z-Fighters, keeping my strength up.

I have been hanging around with Vegeta too! He has been same old Vegeta, but he never lets me date ever.

Even Whis asked me for just Lunch and he went off on poor Whis. But I have been with Whis sometimes...

Other than everything else, I have been just trying to live the normal life. Though who knows how normal that will ever be.

Until we meet again!

Akari ♡

Author's Note:

It's finally over, I can't believe it! But this isn't really over. It's more of that this part is over until DB Super is dubbed.

There will still be the story of Katarina in my new book, Dragon Ball Next Generation

Until we meet again in my new book

KatarinaTheSaiyan