Guys Week, Days 2-4

As I fought Vegeta the next day, as well, I learned so much about how Vegeta is. Each time I would win the fight due to ring out.

Vegeta hated that rule and had stated that it was a sissy rule. The next day I made an entire tournament board again and waited till everyone woke up. Once everyone was awake, I saw Vegeta, which made me want to burst out to tell them my idea.

"Everyone! This is a different tournament I made up. Don't worry, we will have our regular tournament but I wanted to try something different. Let's go for a all out tournament!" I said then flying off.

"Welcome to your playing field boys!" I said, floating above the lake by the forest. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"You need the right kai balance to succeed, and no ring out, instead, if you knock them out you win." I said explaining the rules, it made Vegeta interested. "Lets go, boys!"

I set up the tournament board and everyone stared at me.

"Well, the first round is Goku and Tien! Let's get to it!" And everyone stood around the lake. Goku and Tien started the battle, it was pretty incredible.

A few rounds later, it was me and Vegeta. I then wanted to up the stakes a little.

"Vegeta, want some fun? I'll give you fun!" I said, which then I started waving my hands and then the lake suddenly turned into ice. "Welcome to the Finals, Vegeta, I think you are going to like it." I said as I stepped onto the icey lake.

Vegeta then started to slide toward me and started to battle me. I blocked him, slid on the ice with ease. I loved that he thought he could beat me. "Come on, Vegeta, show me your moves!"

Hey Everyone!

Sorry it took awhile, but I got it done. I had writer's block for awhile, and got super addicted to the books on my addictive reading list. As the queen of References, I hid a reference in this chapter. If anyone spots it comment please!
-KatarinaTheSaiyan