Let's Play Androids!

My brother must be affected by that Heart Virus like Future Trunks said. I didn't want him to die on us! No! Goku!

We wouldn't be able to bring him back, if you die from a natural cause you cannot be wished back. So, we need to make sure he doesn't die.

"Trunks, do something! You know what happens! Please, do something to save him." I said, my eyes started to get tears in them, I didn't know what I would do with Goku permanently out of my life.

"Don't worry, I gave him the cure, thats only if he will use it." He told me as we watched Goku suffer.

"I am going in, right now!" I said and I flew in and used a spell that covered the Androids head to toe in vines.

"When you mess with my brother, you have his sister to deal with. Let's dance!" I said, surprised I didn't turn Super Saiyan then.

I instant transmissioned my brother to the others and I flew back to deal with those buckets of bolts.

"Well, well, well... what do we have here. Mr.Mad Scientist that made himself an Android, and one of his 'brilliant' inventions right by his side." I said, using finger quotes at the word Brilliant.

Then Yamcha came down and wanted to "help" me.

"Needs some help there? I think I can take this tin cans with you any day." He said as he came to me and we stood back to back.

"Lets do this hot shot..." I said and we started our hilarious tag team entrance thing. Yamcha said it a was a way to strike fear into opponents, but it was too fun not to do it. We did that when we were kids too.

Prepare for the beating of your lives, Yamcha started to recite.

Make this beating double, I am a brilliant fighter too! I started to recite too.

To protect our Earth from the likes of you, Yamcha recited.

To unite our friends as one! I recited.

And to have the battle won! Yamcha recited.

Akari! Yamcha! Prepare for your worst nightmare before your eyes! We both recited.

"Yep, that's about right!" I added at the end and we started to battle together. I saw Vegeta, he looked a little red when I did that whole act.

Must be he is a little jealous...

As we battled, we started to get to those androids, until Yamcha got grabbed in the throat. His energy was draining.

"Yamcha!" I yelled and saw him drop to the ground. I ran to him, they hurt one of my friends! I looked at Yamcha, he had no energy at all. He was gone...

"You are going to pay, you never mess with my brother..." I said, my hair standing on end, my anger raising.

"And you don't ever mess with my friends, they are family to me! I will make you into scraps you battleing toasters!!!" I yelled and felt my Super Saiyan form come to life. I was mad... these toasters are going to pay.

Hellos to all!

I used a reference to the most awesome comedy bad guys in here. I love Team Rocket and their schemes. I started thinking about Pokemon and look what happens... thats one of the awesome things being a really good reference person. Ok so I don't own Pokemon either as a disclaimer, but I did sorta use the Team Rocket motto so I had to say that. Until next time, vote and comment!

-KatarinaTheSaiyan