Why Do These Things Happen?

A tail!? My tail grew back!! What?! I am freaking out!! Oh no, the full moon is tonight. It's right above me, right now!

My heart started to thump, it felt like it would pop out of my chest. My vision became blurry, and red. My head was splitting so much, and my whole body was in agonizing pain. Next thing I knew I was a great ape.

I felt like a psycho! I was rampaging for no reason. Oh yeah, my "Boyfriend" had a baby with my best friend, how can I forget that?! I knew my tail grew back for a reason, to turn off my humanity. I didn't need to be human in this form, I don't have a care in the world in this form. Who needs friends, family, and a cheating boyfriend?! Certainly not me!!

I was in my happy place, I got out of my favorite forest carefully and started doing whatever I wanted. Hahaha! I feel so free! I don't need anyone, not even my brother. He wanted me to leave that planet we found and learned this new move, Instant Transmission without him. Well, I do have this new form of mine, let's go Vegeta Hunting!!

I looked everywhere for that two-timer of a boyfriend, and I didn't find him, but he found me. Goku, Vegeta, that Trunks fellow and the rest of the team were here.

Really?!

They think they can stop me?

I am 200 times bigger and smarter than them. I couldn't control this form that well but, I knew the basics. I saw Vegeta, my target, but Goku, Gohan, and Trunks got in the way.

Why not see what a true Saiyan girl can do?!

I swatted them like flys and used a barrier spell on everyone, except Vegeta. I wanted him to pay for all the trouble he caused me. The pain of knowing he had a kid, that looked like he turned out decent, with Bulma!

I grabbed Vegeta, he struggled. So helpless against me.

"KATARINA!!" He screamed as I started squeezing him.

"Katarina, I know you are not this person. There was a reason I fell in love with you. You were real, you had feelings. I don't have emotion... I need you, for that. Please, let me go, and I can get rid of all this pain." Vegeta said, trying to be delicate to me.

"You hurt me Vegeta! I trusted you! Bulma, I trusted you too! Why does this happen to me?!" I started losing it! Suddenly, my power started to drain.

My tail was cut off, by Trunks.

I lost my balance and fell on the empty plot of land. Vegeta got up and flew over to me.

"Katarina, are you Ok?" He asked, I was extremely tired.

"Have I told you, 'I love you'?" Vegeta said with a smirk on his face, which then I weakly smiled. Then I saw nothing but black.

* thanks to Espeon804 for a brilliant idea. Again, thanks a lot!*