Goku Is Who Now?!

I could sense something strange in my brother, he didn't seem himself. He was a good natured Saiyan, a good guy overall. He would be the one to make you laugh, kick your butt, and then apologize afterwards. I tried to attack him and he did something Goku is not known for. Blocking and low blows, which my stomach definately felt that one.

I knew his movements were off, he doesn't leave himself open so much, plus he doesn't dance around like a fairy. Wait! The only Fairy left, Ginyu! That no good miserable and sorry exscuse of a good fighter is in my Brother?!

" Guys, this is not Goku! It's Ginyu! It's got to be!" I yelled at Vegeta, Krillin and Gohan.

They all stopped dead in their tracks. Goku/Ginyu looked at me," How did you know you little girl?" He asked.

" One, I am not little, Two, you have a completely different fighting style than my brother, and three, I should know my brother's fighting style like the back of my hand. I am his twin sister after all. Plus, who are you trying to fool, I could tell you were not Goku from style. You could have been more convincing if you at least acted like Goku. But even you would fail at that!" I shot back and everyone still looked puzzled.

Ginyu/Goku flew with little energy and fell. I saw him and ran to him.

" No don't beat me up! I am Goku!! Please I beg of you! Please sis!" Ginyu/Goku said as he sat their, his heart bleeding and he was cringing.  " If you are Goku, you should be able to tell me this... what is the password?" I said, and Ginyu/Goku looked very puzzled.

" Um... hm...uh..." Ginyu/Goku said as he was trying to figure out my imaginary password.

I then preformed a backflip and kicked Goku/Ginyu in the stomach. " Why did you kick Goku?!" Krillin panicked.

" My theory is correct, Ginyu is in Goku's body." I said plainly and Vegeta was even more confused.

"How do you know? That sounds like a guess to me!" Vegeta said really confused.

" Well it's elementary, my dear Vegeta! If Ginyu would have tried to guess the password, but Goku would have to think about and not try and say something like 'I Do Not Know', but even though he didn't say that, he still thought about it. See my thinking?! A little bit of mind tricks... That's what happens when you train a Saiyan how to use magic, but also to trick the enemy. You need to get in their head." I said as I started laughing a little and used my magic to make vines around Goku/Ginyu.

" What are you doing with me?!" He shouted as I got vines all around him.

" Simple, I will make you get out of Goku's body... now... get your sorry excuse for a fighter self out of my Brother!!" I said, slapping Goku/Ginyu across the face.

Sorry Goku! We need to get Goku back to being Goku, and fast!