5k Special!!

Hey Readers!!

I cannot believe it! I have 5,000 reads!!! This is quite amazing!! I love you all!

First off I would like or course to thank you all! So thanks to all of you, each and everyone I you that gives my book life. This makes me want to cry!!

Vegeta: Now don't cry over a stupid book...

Katarina: Don't call our book stupid! You wouldn't be in this book if it wasn't here!

Vegeta: True... but still, don't cry over a book... that makes you seem so soft.

Katarina: Oh it does!? Mr. Let's be friends-o! Fun time Bingo!

Vegeta: *blushes* well... that was just so Beerus wouldn't get mad and distroy the planet.

Katarina: Whatever, Vegeta...

Anyway back to what I was saying before interrupted by Vegeta...

Oh yeah, I would like to tell you all after this book ends... sadly... I will be continuing my story in Dragon Ball: Next Generation. That story will take place where DBGT ended even though DBGT is now irrelevant. But that would be about the time that it would be taking place in. When there is Vegeta Jr, Goku Jr, Pan, and Bulma Leigh.

Well, I also have  questions for you all!
What is your favorite part of this book?

Do you have any ships? What would be the ship name?

What would you want me to add in the book?

Any questions so far?

Please answer these questions for me in comments.

So thank you all! I care about everyone of you! I wish I could give you all a thank you hug! But I guess Vegeta will be my victim.

Vegeta!!!

Vegeta: *Runs away blushing*

Till next update!
KatarinaTheSaiyan