Sacrifices, The Hardest Thing To Do

After a while I heard the reports, a pink blob turning people into candy and eating them!

I had to help stop this creature, but with Goku gone and Vegeta going all evil and everything, so I was basically Earth's last hope at the moment.

Not to diss the other fighters, but all the rest don't have Goku's power level at all.

I was hoping to not have a battle on my hands I couldn't win...

I showed up where I heard the reports, the pink blob was there with that cockroach.

I then saw Vegeta come and start battling the pink blob. He must not be fully controlled, so I came in. But before I did, the boys, and some Z-Fighters came.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?! This is going to be dangerous!!" I said and they looked at me strangely.

"We can't just let you go out there alone! We are going to help as much as we can." And they all stayed there and Goten and Trunks came with me. "I will let you boys come with me because you are exceptionally fast and you can run away if needed. When I tell you to get out of here, get out, ok?" I said and the boys shook their heads yes. 

"But my dad said not to run away, that's for cowards." Trunks said, then I tried to answer in my way.

"Trunks, you won't be a coward if you run away. We can't always defeat our enemies in life. Just know that you did your best." And I want out there.

I got there, the pink blob looked at me.

"Ooh! Pretty Lady!! What are you called?!" He asked, and looked at him funny.

"Well, my name is Akari, if you don't harm me I can help you!" I said and he looked at me like I was on the cover of the latest fashion magazine.

"You are very pretty, Akari! Do you know where I could find candy?" He asked me and in my pocket I had a  jaw breaker.

I wanted it, but oh well.

"Here, it's a jaw breaker. Be careful!" And Vegeta came to me.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?! You know that thing is a monster!" As the pink blob had the jaw breaker in his mouth, content and non harmless. Until Vegeta called him a monster.

"Pointy hair guy, don't make fun of Buu! Buu mad now!"

And I wasn't expecting he would grab me and hold me in his arms.

"I will take Akari! She is so pretty, and powerful! And Nice!" And I tried to struggle out of his grip.

"Buu, could you let me go. I will be fine, but don't be so mean. Vegeta is like that way all the time." I said and Buu looked at me. Vegeta then grabbed me and I was held in his arms.

What was I?

Some prize?!

I am a lady, not some trophy!

"Enough, Boys, but you don't have to fight over me!" I exclaimed and both looked at me surprised.

"Katarina, we need to defeat this pink blob! He will destroy us if we let him be. Let's fight him, we need to." And Buu looked at me, why he looked to me was still a mystery.

"Buu, you can't take the lives of many people, I have no choice but to fight you. You're a threat to everyone. Sorry, little guy." And Vegeta and I ran to start a attack. Buu dodged us and we kept attacking. Then the boys came in, they were trying to help but they could get hurt.

"Run, boys!" But they stayed and fought. Then Vegeta knocked both boys out. Then he was talking to Piccolo and he took the boys away from here.

"Katarina" he called and looked at him.

"I want you to leave, I don't want you to get hurt. Please, I don't want to be responsible for you too." He had little tears, but not too noticeable.

"Vegeta, I will be there for you. No matter what, you matter to me." And I gave him a hug, he hugged me so tight, I felt loved then and there.

I loved it, I wished he would do this all the time. 

"Katarina, go, now." He told me and I went into the bushes.

I watched what he was doing, he was going to blow himself up. No! He won't have enough power. "Vegeta, I will always be with you. We should never say goodbye." I remembered me saying the last night that I hung out with Vegeta before he got married.

"I will always be there." I mouthed and I ran to where Vegeta was and grabbed his hand.

"Vegeta, I love you, and I am going to help you! I will never say goodbye to you!"

Then the huge explosion happened.