Final Day of Guys Week!

Well, let me summarise what has happened so far in the awesome guys week. Well, there have been many tournaments including the ultimate tournament on the ice covered lake. Vegeta got into some poison ivy and poison oak and it was horrible. Vegeta was trying to be tough but he wasn't.

He was Goku's fear of needles times 10. It was both funny, but it was also very depressing.

As we spent our final night in the woods, we had the best tradition saved for last. The Bon fire and scary campfire stories. Most turned out to not scary at all. That wasn't till Vegeta started his scary story. He wasn't going to tell us one, but everyone wanted him to tell one since everyone already told a story.

"Katarina, I am not a good storyteller." He told me, "Why not tell us one, it doesn't need to be too elaborate." I said, then he started.

Ok, it was a dark night on a very populated planet. Everyone was doing what they normally did. They had lost their king years back, his son was still alive. A ruthless leader took control of the whole planet, content that he had the king's son and loyal people of this planet. A man tried to defy the evil ruler but failed. Many innocent lives were taken that day, all of them just gone in a instant. All because of the fear the leader had in that warrior race.

Then Vegeta concluded, which the story wasn't scary, but it was really depressing.

"Who was the boy,Vegeta?" I asked and everyone leaned in close to hear his answer.

"It was me, I was that boy that couldn't do anything to help our planet." He said, sorrow in his face.

"Who was the one that tried to defy Frieza?" I said, already knowing the ruthless leader.

"It was your father..." he said to both Goku and I.

"You mean to tell us our father was a true exception to most Saiyans?" Goku asked, myself wondering the same thing. We're we not the only pure-hearted Saiyans?

"It seemed so, Bardock tried to defy Frieza, then he got mad and blew up the planet. Bardock started the rebellion against Frieza that resulted on our whole planet turned into nothing but dust. I saw your father die first." Vegeta said, as I started to feel sad then it didn't seem to affect me because I never got to know him.

We then all went to bed, the fire extinguished and I was thinking. When I am thinking, it can turn dangerous, as they say. I was thinking about so much. What should happen until Bulma marries Vegeta? What should I do as a God Mother? Why am I asking so many questions? Why is my life so weird? Why can't I stop thinking about all of these questions?

Then Goku scared me! He scared me out of my skin!

"Goku! What the heck are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be in your tent?" I asked, and typical Goku let his face shine through.

"Yeah, but I wanted to see what you were you were up to. I should see what my sister is thinking." Goku said, as he looked at me.

"How did you know I was thinking?" I asked, then Goku said, " I just know." And I let him in my capacious tent.

"What have you been thinking about, Akari?" He said, as he looked at me.

"There is so many questions about everything! I don't know what to do. There is the things about Vegeta, Trunks (future and baby) and so many other things are making me think so much." I said, my head hurting from thinking so much.

"Did Vegeta hurt you? If he did, he will wish he didn't after I am done with him." Goku said as he then held onto me.

"He hasn't hurt me anymore than when I went on that rampage. He is trying to repair what is left of me. He is trying to fix something that doesn't really need fixing. Bulma is letting me date Vegeta until Trunks can start knowing things like relationships and memories. I just hope nothing happens to make this more confusing than it already is." I said, which then made me tired saying all those things.

"Don't worry, Akari, if he is the right guy, he will try to make things right." Goku said, surprisingly giving me some really good advice.

The next morning, all of us got our tents down. All of us all packed to go back home.

"Alrighty boys! Its time to make sure this place is all picked up. Once we are picked up, we are heading for the Lookout." I said as everyone was racing to pick up everything. The only thing that was left was the tournament board. I took it down, which signified the end of the Guys Week. It was a pleasant one. I hope the future will become even brighter for us in the upcoming years.

But... there was still one thing to worry about, the Androids...

"Wait! I am going to die of a deadly heart Virus?!" Goku said as clueless as ever.

Yay! A longer chapter now! I hope I can keep this up!
-KatarinaTheSaiyan