Goku's Return

My brother was coming back! How?! Why now?! I wanted to know.

"King Kai! Can I talk to Goku?! I want to talk to my dunce of a brother." I said, and Vegeta laughed as it looked like I was talking to myself.

"Enough Vegeta! Can't you see I am trying to contact Goku?!" I said and he kept chuckling.

"But it's true that Kakarot is a dunce. He is a clown, you should know him more than I do." He said and leaned on a apple tree. I jumped up onto the branch above him and he followed.

"Oh, hey Akari! Sorry I didn't answer as soon as you called me. I was watching Goku fight." King Kai finally replied.

"He is doing well, I'll let him talk to you." He said and I heard Goku.

"Goku, how are you? I haven't seen you in forever! Wait... you are going to be coming for the tournament?!" I said as I was having jumbled thoughts.

"Yeah, surprise! You know I can't possibly miss a tournament. Plus, I haven't seen you guys in forever. So I wanted to come an see ya too!" Goku said and I couldn't wait.

"When are you coming?" And he quickly responded.

"The day of the tournament, train hard sis! I can't wait to see you again!" Goku said and I couldn't hear his voice after.

"Vegeta! Goku is coming to the tournament. Wanna train?"

"My pleasure, Katarina."

Few days later...

It's Tournament Day!!! I have been training a lot! I can't believe I am going to see Goku again. Chi-Chi was so happy that Goku was coming back. I went to the lookout and everyone was there, and everyone was anxious to see Goku. Even Goten, since he has never seen his father before. Goten was the spiting image of Goku. He is such a wonderful boy, a really fine boy. Then Goku came.

"Hey guys! Miss me?" He said as Chi-Chi ran to hug Goku.

"Why did you leave me?!" She whined and she cried into Goku's shoulder. "Chi-Chi, you get to see me for 24 hours, it's ok." Then Goku got his wife off him and came to me.

"Miss me, Akari?" He said and I had to give him a big hug.

"Of course, silly! I haven't seen you in forever. I wish you could stay!" I said, then he saw Gohan and then saw Goten behind Chi-Chi.

"Is that a little version of me behind you Chi-Chi?" He said, and Goten inched out from behind her.

"My name is Goten, are you my dad?" Goten said, and Goku smiled.

"Yeah, Goten, thats your father Goku." Chi-Chi said and Goten ran to Goku.

"Its nice to finally meet you!" He said and he gave Goku the biggest hug. Goku beamed, he finally met his other son, Goten.

"Guys, sorry to stop this union, but we have a tournament to go sign up for..."