Vegeta's Adventure in Another Timeline

Vegeta's POV (for this Chapter only)

I found all the Dragon Balls like Katarina said, now it is time to wish this really weird wish.

"Shenron! Come out!" He said and Shenron did come out and looked at me.

"Speak your wish..." it said as I was thinking of the wording Katarina told me.

"Shenron, I wish to go into an alternate time line to see what happens if Katarina had her kid. If I don't like it, I want to be able to return." I said and the dragon looked at me.

"Your wish is granted..." and I had a weird pendant in my hands.

"You have until the sunset of the alternate worlds day. When you want to return, wear the pendant and say take me home." Shenron said and I was transported...

I was in the forest... please not find any poison ivy! I went out of the forest and a little girl ran up to me and tackled me.

"Daddy! You are suppose to hide, not leave!" The little girl said.

"Who are you?" I asked and the little girl smiled and replied.

"I am Harmony! You know me Daddy... mommy said you would take care of me today." She said and I picked her up.

"Lets go see your mother, little one." I said and we flew. She took me to a secluded area, only a little house and a huge field.

"Mommy! I am home!" Harmony yelled. Which then a I saw the worst sight. Katarina was tired and depressed looking, no smile or glow.

"Katarina, what happened to you?" I asked as she still had the sad expression on her face. "Life has happened to me, don't you know?! You know what has happened Vegeta, don't act stupid!" She yelled at me.

"I don't remember a thing, nothing at all. Tell me everything" I said and she guided me toward the house.

"Harmony, go and do your homework, school is tomorrow." Katarina said to Harmony, which she did what Katarina said.

"Vegeta this is what happened....
You told Goku that I was expecting Harmony at the Cell games. He was happy but also scared of what would happened. He was also mad at me, because I didn't tell him. He then made me go home, we got into a fight after Cell was destroyed, then you got in trouble with Bulma. You will never see Trunks, my brother hates me and I cannot fight. Goku has gotten rid of my right to fight. I can't even go to the tournaments...

"It is pure torture to me if I go to one of those." She concluded, her eyes sad and gloomy.

"Katarina, you have a child, you have always wanted one. She is here and she seems so sweet." I told Katarina and she still had a sad look on her face.

"Its my fault, I should have never fallen in love with you... I have Harmony, but she needs a better home than I can ever do. She needs a complete family. Not one forced together. Plus Trunks needs you, I seem like an outsider in my own family." And she left the room, tears in her eyes.

I didn't want her to leave.

"Daddy? All this is because of me, isn't it?" Harmony came and sat at the table.

"No, you are not a mistake..." I started to sound like normal Katarina... Which was out of the ordinary...

"You were never a mistake, Harmony. You are a wonderful kid."

"If there was a way to make momma happy, I would do it." Harmony said and I had a brilliant idea.

"Harm, come with me, let's see Uncle Kakarot!" And we ran outside to fly to Kakarot's house.

Once we arrived, Kakarot greeted me.

"Hey! Vegeta! Long time no see!" He yelled.

"Hey Harmony, I haven't seen you in like forever!" Goku said and picked up Harmony.

"What brings you guys here?" Goku asked and I gave him a let's go talk alone now look.

"Harm, why don't you see your Aunt Chi-Chi, she might need some help." And Harmony went into the house.

"How is my sister? I know she hasn't been training at all. I can barely sense her energy these days." Goku got serious.

"Katarina is still heartbroken that she can't fight. She still thinks that you hate her. How could you ever hate her?" I told Goku, he looked sad for a moment.

"I wanted her to trust me... that's all. I know she needs her privacy and all, but she didn't tell me."

"It wasn't your business to know about, I should have never told you."

"So you would risk Harmony's life for my sister to fight?! She didn't know anything at that time."

"At least you guys would be a family! You are leaving Katarina out of your family. She cares about you, and you let her drift away! How could you do that?!"

"She was better staying home."

"She was?! Have you seen her?! She is so thin, her Saiyan pride is no where to be found! She is basically dieing, Kakarot! She doesn't take care of herself. She feels like the scum of the Earth because of you!"

"Well you shouldn't have been with my sister that night!"

"At least I love Katarina! You don't even visit her, she is alone."

"She has you... you aren't with Bulma, another person you 'loved'. "

"I love her too! Can't you see I love both of them! I can't split myself in two! I am going to make this right!"

After the shouting match I had with Kakarot, I left. I returned to the forest I was at. Then I saw Harmony.

"What are you doing Daddy? Why did you leave Uncle Goku's?"

"I need to think, I need to go back to where I belong. It's not right here."

"I know, it's me. I am the problem... I know. It's ok, I belong somewhere that is happier and where I won't be a problem."

"Harmony, I wish you were my girl where I live. But it would turn into this, Goku and your mother not getting along, Trunks with no father... I am sorry it is this way. I... I .... I..."

"I love you too Daddy! Don't worry, I will always love you, and Mommy too. Just remember, I am always there for all of you."

Then I went home, saying goodbye to Harmony.