Helping Vegeta

Well, I couldn't believe he got into something like that. Glad thing I got the medicinal plants and my kit in hand. I crushed some plants up into a paste. Vegeta was trying to get into the shower I had. (Thank you Bulma for a capsule!) Vegeta was in terrible pain, I could hear his faint curses. He was cursing up a storm in there. I had bandages on hand, fresh clothes and a hair brush to comb out all the thorns.

After he was done in the shower, he was still in agonizing pain.

"Let me guess, there is no poison ivy or oak where you come from." I said, failing at hiding my smile.

"Ha, ha very funny, Katarina. No, we don't have these horrible plants on Planet Vegeta." He said as I handed him a towel.

" I will help put medicine in you, it will help you." I said as Vegeta looked at me, an annoyed look on his face.

"Medicine is for wimps..." he said as he tried to get out of the shower.

"Mister tough prince, if you don't get medicine it will get worse than this. Let me tell ya, Goku has had contact with poison ivy before and I had to help him. He cried for days as he would try to fight but it made it painful to fight." I said as he looked at me.

"I'll be back." I said.

As I flew to my tent to get the first aid kit, Krillin came up to me, which it surprised me.

"Hey Akari! What are you up to?" He told me, which scared me half to death.

"I am getting the first aid kit, that's all." I said as Krillin looked utterly confused.

"Who needs medical attention?" He said as he looked at me.

"Vegeta needs to be treated for poison ivy." I said then Krillin bursted out into laughter.

"The prince of all Saiyans needs to be treated for poison ivy?!" And he kept laughing. I then looked at Krillin sternly.

"Krillin, you shouldn't be so mean. Don't you remember when you had poison ivy? I had to help you and Goku that day. You both were fooling around and fell into a bush of poison ivy. I had to help you guys for days. Now if you will excuse me, I need to help a friend." I said and walked away, Krillin stopped laughing after that.

Once I got to Vegeta, he looked horrible, his back was covered in little cuts, his hands had blisters, and he had a rash on his face. I smiled at him, it reminded me of every time I helped my friends out. They are at first seeming that they don't need help, but they do need it sometimes.

As I helped Vegeta, I sang a little;
"I am, when you think that no one needs you,see you,or believes you. No one is there to understand. I am, I'll be there to be that someone when you think that no one was there to hold your hand, I am. We're just who we are there's no pretending, it takes awhile to learn to live in your own skin say your prayers that we might find our happy ending. If you're in, you know I'm in, I'm ready and I'm willing, I am. I got a halo hanging over my head I am going to judge you I'm just here to love you I am, I am, I am, when you think that no one needs you,see is you, or believes you. No ones there to understand, I am.I'll be there to be that someone when you think that no ones there to hold your hand, I am"

*Song: I am
Artist: Bon Jovi
Album: Have a Nice Day
Check out this song, it's one of my favs!