The Tournament and Unexpected Things

Then after we all met Goku we all went to the Tournament grounds.

I was right behind Vegeta and Trunks, and Trunks came to me.

"Are you excited for the tournament, God Mom?" He said and I bent down to his level.

"Of course I am, I can't wait to do this again." I said and ruffled Trunks' hair, which he smiled.

Everyone went then Vegeta let me go ahead of him. After Vegeta went, he broke the machine in rage. Why?! I didn't really know.

"Why did you break the machine Vegeta?" I whispered after he broke the machine.

"I guess I don't know my strength anymore, Katarina." He said and we both smiled.

Then we had to pick what number we would have on the board.

"Akari! It's your turn to pick a number!" A man said and I bowed and then picked a ball out of the bin. The number was 13. I showed the ball to the little man that recorded the numbers.

"Thank you, miss." The man said and I bowed and left. Vegeta then looked at me afterwards.

"I never thought I would get use to your kindness. But I did, and I am glad I accepted it." He whispered to me.

"I thought I would never get use to your arrogance, but I guess I am glad I got use to it. I never ran away." I said and then Gohan found me after I chose my number.

"Aunt Akari, this is Videl. Videl, this is my Aunt Akari." Gohan introduced me to Videl. I bowed, and she didn't know how to really react. So then she bowed after I did.

"Its nice to meet you. It's wonderful to find another fighter." I said and she didn't really know how to react to that either.

"Don't be afraid, I won't bite. Be yourself. I don't want to know a alternate you, I want to really know the real you." I said and she didn't say really a word.

"Its really nice to meet you miss Akari." She finally said.

"You can just call me Akari. We don't need to be so formal." I said and then I heard the oooh of my friends. Vegeta got the number 12, he was with Goku, first round.

Then Goku grabbed me abruptly.

"Akari, I need everyone, the Z-Fighters." He said and I was about to ask why and he telling me right away as if to save my breath.

"There is this guy name Babidi. He is trying to bring a big evil back to life."