More Troubles

After Vegeta made his promise to me, we saw the group of aliens. They came down and started dancing randomly.

They looked like big muscular pixies prancing around and ending in a ridiculous pose.

Really?! These dancing goofballs are the "fighters" we have to be afraid of? Well I guess it goes back to "don't judge a book by its cover"...

I looked at them, they stayed in that very awkward pose for awhile then started a big huddle. What were they, the princess and pixie football squad?

...These guys were pretty weird but they let themselves be wide open. I then decided to make my move but Vegeta stopped me.

He had that look on his face, that look that is like please do not make the stupidest move ever to get us killed face.

I kinda liked that look...

I then went back to where I was standing, watching them at every move, starting to learn their movements and predicting their next move.

This purple guy took the dragon balls and flew off and left the rest behind. I then flew to try to follow him but this red guy stopped me even without his hands. He had 3 dragon balls in his hands and kicked me to the ground.
I then looked at the remaining guys.

One was tall,muscular, lean, and a dark royal blue with this weird scouter thing on him. There was a little green guy with eyes in the front and sides of his head. So weird... Then there was a bigger, muscular guy with red-orange hair. Then the green guy took off his scouter. Vegeta started to whisper something to me.

" That green pipsqueak is Guldo, the big idiot is Recoome, the red one was Jeice, the blue one is Burtur, and the purple guy is Captain Ginyu." Vegeta looked at me and gave me a look.

A look that would seem like a sign of some sort. I didn't really know honestly, I wondered though... will these guys get the pounding of their lives or was it going to be us??