Now Is The Perfect Time To Panic!

Let's see... I am stuck to Goku, still, and Vegeta bursts out of a space ship all Super Saiyan looking. What is going on? Now he is going toward the Tournament area. The tournament must be almost over now! We had to go after him.

I kept trying to pull apart from Goku but my hand was still stuck to Goku's hand. I can't believe it.

"Its got to be a magic spell of some sort." Goku said and I wanted to just cry...

"Goku, don't you ever pay attention?! He did use a magic spell on us! Yeah it's a spell! Now I need to figure out how to get out of this situation." I said and then I though of something.

"Goku, use instant transmission to go to the tournament area and I will use instant transmission to go to the Lookout. Ready?"

Then I concentrated and I blinked. Nothing seemed to happen. Goku was still by my side. We were at the Lookout, and I had another idea.

"Mr. Popo! I need that white spell book of mine!" I yelled and he had it in his hands and threw it up to me.

"Thanks Mr. Popo! You are a life saver!" Then I gave the book to Goku and I instant transmissioned to the Tournament Arena. I saw Vegeta, all in like a Super Saiyanish form. I was still stuck to Goku and I was still frantic.

"Give me my book so I won't be stuck to you any longer!!!!" I said and I had the book in my hands then Vegeta started to attack.

What in world are you doing Vegeta?!

"Vegeta?! Why are you attacking me?!" I asked and blocked him with my foot. He didn't answer me and he kept attacking.

"Vegeta! Stop attacking us and let us get unstuck here, then you can fight me. Isn't that what you want?!" Goku asked and Vegeta sorta stopped.

"I want to finally fight you Kakarot, this will be your motive." And he blasted the stands of the arena. What are you doing Vegeta?!?! Don't you have any humanity?!

Then I tried to find a spell and I tried it. It worked finally!!! Yay I was free!

"Vegeta, what are you doing? Please tell me what is wrong?" I said and he gripped my throat. He was choking me, I hardly could breathe.

"Katarina, I have the evilness back in my heart, now I don't need little things like a family. I don't need you any longer. I loved you, now you can be the one that got away."

I was thrown in the air, my head hit the wall and I saw nothing but black. All I remembered was the words that Vegeta said, "you can be the one that got away..."