Vegeta Vs. Frieza

Now Vegeta was about to battle Frieza. I know Vegeta has been waiting forever for this. Krillin came to Goku and gave him a sinzu bean. He was then up but wanted Vegeta to have his turn.

"Good luck, Vegeta!" Goku yelled to Vegeta, and he smirked.

"No need for luck, Kakarot, I will defeat him without it."

Vegeta took a stance and waited for the damaged Frieza's move.

"Did I mention I have been a Saiyan for many years too? Oh wait... I just did..." Vegeta smirked and let out a scream to turn Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

His hair was blue, his aura around him blue, he was beyond Super Saiyan God.

He leaped forword, no time for Frieza to really react. He dodged as much as he could but Vegeta had him back in a corner.

Vegeta had no mercy, he was out for revenge.

"Vegeta, if you spare me, I will let you run my army again! Sure it's only Sorbet right now, but it will become strong again." Frieza bartered, Vegeta not really moved by it.

"You are offering me a very high position with you? I would rather go through Hell than to go back with you. I have a life here that is far greater than any offer." Vegeta said then smirked.

"Plus why should I spare you?! You killed many Saiyans! You brought my race to almost extinction! I need to avenge all of the fallen." And he made a blue ball of energy.

I felt something strange, the Earth under me didn't feel right. I flew to Vegeta and I wanted to help finish off Frieza.

Then Frieza smirked.

"You are too late, Vegeta!"

I felt the Earth crumble from under me, and saw nothing but Vegeta, Frieza and I engulfed in light...

The Earth was no more...