Love Is A Battlefield

I was angry, so angry at Vegeta. He threw away everything like if it was a dream he was waking up from. It drove me nuts. I have done everything for him, and I moved the stars for no one.

It was terrible, he was cruel, even his eyes were cruel. He made me even more cross with him. I have been through a lot with Vegeta and he threw it all away.

"Do you even know what you are doing to me, Vegeta? What you are doing to others? You are going mad! I am very disappointed in you, Vegeta." I said and he looked at me, a smile curled his lips.

"Katarina, you don't love the true me?! This is who I am, a dark prince, a warrior! You loved the pathetic me. I wasn't living up to your expectations?" Vegeta smirked, which hit me like a ton of bricks to my heart.

"This isn't you, this is a heartless, murderous, horrific vision of yourself. You portray yourself a beast, but you are a true prince. You lived up to your honor before this spell happened to you. I loved you for the real you. I still love you, but not this you." I said, which then I ran up and punched him in the face. "Try to see your opponent's move next time, Princey."

Then Vegeta grabbed me and slapped him as hard as I could. My hand stung a little, and I saw the red hand print on his face.

"Vegeta, you can never make me hate you. I will care about you till the end." I said and I made a low blow to Vegeta. He collapsed, then  watched him on the ground in a little bit of pain.

"Why did you do that for?" He asked me, I sternly answered.

"Love is a Battlefield, love. I am just teaching you how much pain you cause others." Then I walked away.

"I am not going to fight you any more. It's like shooting myself in the foot if I continue."

"Oh and Vegeta! I love you!" And I ran off, hoping he would think about his situation.