Goku to The rescue!

Goku finally shows up in the nick of time, as he always does.
Like really... why does he do this to us?? Oh well... he is here, can't complain there. Other than that he is late! Come on! He was even late for his own wedding, like wow...

I get off topic way too easily...

Goku then acted all tough like and was happy for some weird reason. Goku beat Recoome and then Jaice and Burter freaked out. Vegeta was helping too, which was a surprise.

Then he defeated Burter, I think .Then that Ginyu guy showed up. And Jaice was left. Goku then was about to team up with Vegeta to defeat Ginyu. But Vegeta left while Goku was about to fight Ginyu. I went to go track down Vegeta but I decided to stay if Goku needed my help.

Goku then started to battle Ginyu. They both matched each other blow for blow. Ginyu saw Goku's open spots and Goku saw Ginyu's. It made this battle interesting. I watched for awhile and I noticed that I could take care of Jaice. I then used a spell to make myself invisible and walked up to Jaice. He would be easy, I mean, he didn't look too hard...

I tapped him on the shoulder and he freaked out. He looked around, he was looking straight at me, but couldn't see me. Hahaha! Awesome! It works! Anyway...

I then started to tap him again and he was even more flustered. He was getting mad, really mad. But I couldn't really see that because he was lobster red. I then turned visible and started to attack Jaice. He then was very confused but then started to fight me.

I hit him hard in the stomach, head, and anything that might render him useless. He just fought back, leaving himself open a lot. He said he was a good fighter, but I doubt it. He was flailing like a little kid when he was fighting me. He was matching up to me, but hardly. Then he helped Ginyu and Ginyu flipped out on him. He was like, " Never fight my battles for me... blah blah blah, I can do it myself,blah blah blah..." it got annoying.

Very annoying, very fast...Then Jaice was not my problem anymore. Yep, I ran away... but for a good reason... the boys can take care of those dancing fools. I mean, how hard could they be?

I then was tracking Vegeta, Where did he go?