Second Chances

We were up here, in other world, heaven.

I had a halo over my head of pure white light. I finally used one of my lives, for Vegeta. I wanted to find Vegeta, I needed to find him!

I then went to a big palace, a really big place.

"Who may you be?" Boomed a voice in the palace.

"My name is Akari. What is this place? Could you help me find Vegeta?" I asked the booming voice, which I found the source of this loud voice.

"Its nice to finally meet you, Akari! You are truly an angel that fell down to Earth... now, with your request I can't make it happen." He said, then I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

"Don't cry, Akari." he bellowed.

"How am I still a person and he isn't?!" I said as I collapsed from pure frustration and sadness.

"How did you know how he is?"

"I can sense energy from really far away, plus I can feel the energy that Harmony gave her. I would know."

"Harmony? Oh, yes, how could I forget about another angel like her..."

"Wait! You know my little one, Harmony?!"

"Yes, she is in a separate place for Unborn Children, she is such a sweet little girl. She is a true hero, making a sacrifice like that, and using your own magic to contact you. Don't worry, she is fine here, she is one of the best angels I have ever had."

Then I started crying, well even more, I couldn't control my emotions at that point. Then he stopped me.

"Please, Akari, don't cry. I can see what strings I can pull, but it's only because of you..."

Then I dried my tears, and then I was about to leave the palace and then I turned around.

"I am sorry, sir, but I didn't catch your name."

"My name is King Yemma, I balance the good and evil of the after life. I judge where people need to go."

"Then why didn't I meet you before?"

"Look at your Halo, it's pure white, you are a angel. You didn't need to be judged."

"Thank you, King Yemma, sir."

Then I was on the steps of the palace, I couldn't feel at that moment. I needed to find my feelings...

I...I wish I could swim...

Like the dolphins... like dolphins can swim...

Though nothing... nothing will keep us together...

We can beat them... forever and ever...

Oh we can be heroes... just for one day...

I was singing with my heart.

I... I will be king!!! And you, you will be queen!!

Though nothing... runs out of the way...

We can be heroes... just for one day...

We can be us...just for one day...

I...I can remember...

Standing by the wall...

And the guns... shot above our heads...

And we kissed... so nothing could fall...

And the shame ...was on the other side ...

Oh we can beat them... forever and ever...

And we could be heroes... just for one day...

We can... be heroes...

This made me think of every moment I had with Vegeta. Then I heard a familiar voice in the palace.

"What do you want of me now?!"

I ran in and Vegeta turned around, he smiled.

"Katarina, what are you still doing here? You have another life." He said to me and I ran to Vegeta.

"I am never going to leave you here, I made the decision to help you defeat Buu. I didn't want to say goodbye to you..."

"Not to break up a beautiful reunion, but Earth still needs you two." King Yemma said, then we were surprised.

"If you defeat Buu, you can both get your lives back. And Akari, you will still have your extra life."

(Song is Heroes by David Bowie)