The Saiyan Guardian

As Goku and the other Saiyans, minus me because I didn't have much energy from my little battle with Beerus. They all were in ooo and ah as Goku was transforming. He had an incredible power level.

"I don't think that is a transformation..." thanks a lot to Beerus crushing that.

"A power boost but no Saiyan God."

"I may be of some assistance, Shenron did say 5 Saiyans instilled into another. That means the count is 6, not 5." Whis said as he stood right next to me.

"And Lady Katarina is the only Saiyan that you didn't include because I her lack of energy right now." And he place a hand on my shoulder and Vegeta looking...jealous?! Oh my Kai! He is jealous of Whis?! Hilarious!

"I can try, I mean I am not that bad..." and then I walked a little and felt a little dizzy. I fell back and Whis caught me.

"Thank you..." I said to Whis, and he smiled and blushed. "You're very welcome, Lady Katarina." Whis whispered, which sent chills down my spine.

"There is another Saiyan..." Videl came forword.

"I am no Saiyan, Videl, but I wish I could." Hercule said and Videl cut him off.

"No! I mean, there is someone else..." She was really blushing.

"This one is part Saiyan... I wanted to tell you another time but it was as good as any..."

Then Gohan smiled, "You mean..."

"Yes, Gohan, I am pregnant..."

Then Gohan ran to Videl and picked her up and shouting "I am going to be a Dad!!!"

"Let's add Videl and the Baby and see if it works!"

And they all gathered in a circle and a blue aura surrounded them all. Then what emerged was a red haired Goku.

"Wow! You look so cool! I can't even sense any power! You must be a god!" I yelled out and ran to hug Goku. He hugged me back as hard as he always did. "Yeah, now a battle I have been waiting for."

Beerus and Goku took to the skies, leaving most of us behind for now. "Katarina! I have important news." Vegeta said and that surprised me. "What is it?"

"Well, it's a important job for the purest of Saiyans. You can become a Saiyan Guardian..." and I looked at Vegeta wide eyed. "Kinda like Saiyan God?"

"Yes, but able to do incredible things." Vegeta said... this may change my life forever.