29. Epilogue

HARRY

"Hurry up, slowpoke! The taxi's waiting!" I grabbed my bag and a few random things before dumping them in the trunk and hopping in. The cab sped away to catch a flight that was in two hours. 

"You excited?"

"Like you would not believe..." Chelsea fiddled with her fingers nervously, but I saw the little smile under her breath. I had finally convinced her to come on tour with me, using 'we need to spend time together to mend our relationship' as an excuse. I think she knew I was bullshitting, but she said yes anyways.

I saw her chest rise and fall a few times. "Harry..."

"I'm sorry I... hit you," I whispered, wincing at the word. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You didn't really hit me, you just... pushed. You didn't know I would fall." I shook my head, making a clump of hair fall into my eyes.

"Still, I promised to take care of you and not hurt you and... I did. But I want you back, I miss you so much, and I just want you to forgive me. Please."

"Harry, I don't care about all that! But you left, without a note or a call, not even to your mom! That was cruel and selfish, and if that's what you're going to do when times get tough-"

"No! No, I'm never leaving if you'll take me back."

"Then why did you leave before?"

"I... I just thought it'd be better if I left you alone. So you wouldn't have to deal with my bullshit. And I knew you would move on eventually and you'd be fine. But that's when... Um, that's when I realized I didn't want you to move on, I wanted you to love me." Turns out Tyler was lying, but it worked, so I'm not sure if I should be mad or not. I guess my little speech worked. We weren't quite 'back to normal' yet, but we were getting there slowly. I thought it'd be better if she came on tour with me for a while, so we could spend more time together. She could go visit some sights and people around the area when we had a show every night in different cities, but during one or two day breaks, we could spend more time together.

"You know I love you, right?" she asked out of the blue, leaning on my shoulder.

"Of course. I love you too." And as the plane took off, it was crystal clear to me. She was the one, I'd never love another as much as I did her. How I lived my life before, I wasn't sure, but I knew that together, we could take on the world.

;) Yay! That's the end! I can't believe this got over 2000 reads, I wasn't expecting even half of that! Thank you all so much for the support, I love reading your comments!

I'm doing a series of 'one shots' after this, probably around 7 or 8. I don't have enough motivation or ideas to do a whole new story, so they'll just be fun bits to read I guess. They'll probably be pretty short, I'm not quite sure yet. Look out for a few, coming very soon!