3. Mysterious Numbers

CHELSEA

"Hi guys! It's vlog and Boy VS Girl week, if you haven't noticed. So here's my vlog I guess..." I said to the camera as fell down on my bed.

"Nothing's really going on tonight except that Tyler's coming over. Probably get some new music, watch a  movie, just chill. He's been working pretty hard editing the last few videos. Are you guys excited for our collab coming up with JacksGap? I am... I can't wait! Seriously, these guys are funny! Only a few weeks left!" I grabbed my acceptance letter off my dresser.

"Well, I've got some exciting news to share with you amazing people. I got accepted into the University of Manchester!" I waved the letter in front of the camera and did a little happy dance.

"Yay! Well that obviously means I'm moving to Manchester. Yup, pretty exciting! Actually, Dylan thinks he found the perfect apartment. I guess I'll have a look later. I actually got my parents to back down for once, and let me pay for my own tuition. I'll probably take up a job, maybe at a music store or something. I'm taking a year off to travel and get a better idea of what I want to do with my life. I want to be a doctor, to help people, maybe a physiotherapist? But I also want to keep making videos for you guys, I want to visit every city in the world, I want to play music and go to every music festival and stay up all night and not have a care in the world." I sighed.

"I'm still not sure what I want to be, but I'll probably take a course in film, one in world history, one or two in music, and possibly one in writing? And at least two language courses. I'm thinking I'll brush up on my French, learn some Spanish, and maybe Arabic or Hindi. I'm not sure yet, but I want to do lots of travelling, so some language knowledge would be good. Well, my week's been pretty boring, actually my life has been pretty boring so this is kind of short, but that's cool. Bye!" I tuned off my camera and placed my phone in its iHome. The new one, of course, with the new adapter. I was singling along with One Direction when Tyler came in.

"Am I outta time? Is your heart taken? Is there somebody else on your mind? I'm so sorry I'm- Oh hey," I said, when I noticed him standing at the door.

"Nice singing," he teased.

"No better than yours," I teased back. He narrowed his eyes and punched my shoulder. "Ow," I muttered. "Guys are so violent."

"And girls aren't? You know Jake right? He broke up with Shelly and she slapped him so hard there was a red welt on his face for a day," he mused. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm not violent so in turn you shouldn't be violent to me."

"But you're not violent, which makes it fun, because I know you won't hit me back." I snarled.

"How do you know?" He laughed at my pathetic attempt. I slapped his shoulder.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" he asked, amused. I rolled my eyes and kept singing.

"Is your heart breakin? How do you feeeeel about me now? I can't believe I let you walk away when... When I should'a kissed you! I should, I should, oh I should'a kissed you! I should I should oh I should've kissed you!" I smiled when the song was over. I wasn't an intense, hardcore directioner, but their songs were so happy, they looked so happy, that it usually made me happy.

"So do you have any idea what you're choosing for courses?" he asked.

"Something in film, a few language studies, and music. You?"

"I already told you I'm not sure. But I want to keep making videos, and music. I'd love to be a teacher though, so I'm not sure. Maybe a volleyball coach for a few years. You think I'm good enough?" I nodded ferociously.