13. It's Not That Easy

CHELSEA

I laid back on my yoga mat, breathing hard.

"Ugh," I panted. "Why did I suggest coming to the gym?" I heard Harry's treadmill slow to a stop.

"Why did I agree to come with you?"

"You were just running. Have you ever tried HIIT?"

"HIIT?"

"High Intensity Interval Training. It's torture."

"Are you done?"

"I'm past done, I'm pretty sure I can't stand." Rolling over onto my stomach, I pushed myself onto my knees and then stood up shakily. "Whoa, amazing."

"Pretty amazing," Harry mumbled. I reached down to pick up my tank top and pulled it back on over my sports bra. "Aww," Harry joked as he pulled his shirt on too.

"Pervert." He scrunched up his nose quickly and stuck his tongue out at me. "Come on, I need to go shower and watch the vlog brothers."

"Vlog brothers?"

"Um, John Green and Hank Green. They're super smart and funny and amazing and I just..." I made some fangirl hand motion and sighed. He looked at me oddly. With a questioning look, he copied my hand motion and sigh. "You should ask your fans some time, I'm sure they understand the fangirl life." He looked at me confused again, but ignoring him, I rolled up my mat and grabbed my water bottle.

"Okay, I guess we're leaving now?"

"Yeah, which means you can remove the ponytail from your hair."

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you suggesting that my ponytail isn't fantabulous?"

"I'm not suggesting it, your ponytail simply isn't fantabulous." He gasped loudly, and crossed his arms.

"I don't need you." He stuck his nose up in the air, making me roll my eyes.

"But I need you, your apartment is locked." His eyes widened.

"Crap. It is?" He wiggled the doorknob a few times. "Umm..." As I realized what had happened, I sighed and gave him a look. He put his hands up innocently.

"Harry, you better hope someone has a spare key or else..." I tried to give him a menacing look, but he just laughed. "Harry! There's got to be someone with a spare right?"

"No... Oh wait, Liam has one. Come on!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me down one more flight of stairs. "Liam?" he yelled, knocking on the door. Liam opened the door and gave both of us a questioning look, and for good reason. It was quite late, Harry was dressed in workout clothes and had his hair in a ponytail, and I was only wearing a pair of booty shorts and a super loose, not so opaque tank top.

"Harry forgot the key to his apartment." He sighed and shook his head, opening the door wider to let us in. We clambered in after him and stood in the doorway. His apartment was cleaner than Harry's, but it was just as fancy. There was a black couch in the living room along with a huge TV, and a few gaming consoles. The kitchen was modern and shiny, and the floor was a dark hardwood. There were silver light fixtures on the ceiling.

"Who was it?" Niall called out.

"Harry forgot the keys to his apartment and I have a spare so..."

"Oh." I heard a few footsteps before Niall appeared wearing only a pair of sweats.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi. Any reason you're dressed like that?" he asked, pulling me in for a hug and jokingly planting a loud kiss on my cheek.