20. Always.

HARRY

"So it's 9:30 here in Sydney, and I am very, very tired," Chelsea mumbled sleepily to a camera. "And today, we're going to meet a few people, not gonna tell you who yet. I'm wearing this," she panned down with her camera quickly, "and now, I've got to get going!" She placed her camera in her bag, poured some dog food into a bowl for LaBoom, and waited for him to finish eating. Then she clipped his collar on, as he started whining excitedly after being cooped up in the hotel room.

"Ready to go film people?" she asked. I was definitely ready, filming people was always fun. Right?

We made our way back to the same beach we were at last evening, where Chelsea boldly walked up to a few girls, tapping one on the shoulder. They turned around, smiling at Chelsea, then looking surprised to see me.

"Um... hi, can I help you?" one of them asked politely.

"Yes, actually, could you read this for me?" Chelsea said, pointing the camera at them.

"I walked down to the beach yesterday, caught a couple of waves." She stopped, looking back up at the camera. "That's it?"

"Yeah, it's for a YouTube video. You don't mind right?"

"I don't mind." She looked down nervously for a second, before pulling out her phone. "Um, could I get a picture with you guys?" she questioned? I nodded and Chelsea and I stood on either side of her as she stuck her arms out in front, turning the camera to face her, and a faint click sounded followed by a blinding flash. The girl looked at it, smiling, before mumbling a thanks and turning back to her group of friends. Chelsea made her way around to a few more people, asking questions.

"Are you a fan of vegemite?"

"Have you ever seen a kangaroo in real life? What about a koala? A dingo?"

"Have you ever wrestled a crocodile?"

"Are there any dangerous animals people should worry about? Are animal bites a common way to die?" Most of the answers we got were over-done and sarcastic for the camera, making the whole thing quite funny. We also got a few more pictures with people. Finally, around noon, we headed to a small diner that was practically empty except for the four boys sitting in one corner, looking over a menu.

"Anyways, I said I'd be meeting someone today, so here we go!" Chelsea pointed her camera towards Ashton, who was still unaware she was there.

"Hey man," I said, sitting down on one side of the booth. LaBoom hopped up on my lap, unaware of how heavy he was yet. He looked at me first, but then Chelsea's camera caught his eye. He furrowed his eyebrows for a second before smiling, and waving. Chelsea laughed, putting it down.

"Hi, I'm Chelsea," she greeted politely, sticking her hand out.

"I'm Ashton, this is Calum, Michael, and Luke. Get off your phone Luke," he said, snatching it away. Luke punched his shoulder before smiling at Chelsea, introducing himself again.