2. Spoiled Bitches

HARRY

I got off the stage grinning, loving the rush it gave me, it never got old. I met up with the boys who were jumping up and down, still high from the energy on stage. After we had calmed down a bit, we left to take a quick shower before the meet and greet. I tried to be fast, I really did, but after drying and styling my hair, it had taken me almost an hour. Luckily, most of the other boys were about as slow as me. Except Liam, lucky guy had no hair to style. He was already talking to a few fans, taking pictures and giving out hugs. Niall was supposedly the second one to get out, followed by me, Louis, and finally Zayn. We spent a while taking pictures and meeting the fans. It was great to see some of the people that got us where we were. I was exhausted by the time we were done. I wanted nothing more than to crawl under the covers and sleep, but I had promised Michelle I would see her while I was in Seattle. We hadn't seen each other for a few weeks, but she was in Seattle to watch our show. I told the boys I was leaving before calling our driver. I arrived at the restaurant just in time. Sadly, the paparazzi knew where I was. Putting my sunglasses on, I smiled politely as I went in. Michelle was sitting impatiently at our table.

"Why were you late?" she questioned as soon as I arrived. I put my hands up defensively.

"I'm sorry, the meet and greet lasted longer than I thought it would, and there was traffic." She sighed, obviously displeased. "I'm really, really sorry," I apologized. Her scowl didn't leave her face. I awkwardly sat down and took her hand in mine.

"I'll make it up to you. I promise," I said quietly. Personally, I thought she was overreacting. I was only a few minutes late, we agreed on 6:00 and it was 6:11.

"You know, I'm really sick of having to wait for you all the time, and not seeing you for weeks." I looked at her nervously.

"Michelle, don't be like this. I'm really sorry, as soon as my tour's over, I promise I'll spend more time with you." She sighed heavily.

"Fine." The rest of the dinner was slightly tense. I listened to her complain about something her friend did.

"And then, she, like, had the nerve to tell me I was annoying!" Well I didn't blame her friend, she could be annoying at times. But she wasn't always like this. She finished her measly salad.

"Do you want some of mine?" I offered.

"Ew no, that's so fattening." She eyed my steak and mashed potatoes with distaste. "You should really eat healthier, I mean your body could totally be better." I looked up at her.

"Oh," I said quietly. Suddenly, I lost my appetite. I placed my fork on my plate and left some money to cover the dinner.

"I need to get going, Michelle, we're leaving early tomorrow." She pouted.

"But Harry, I missed you!"

"And I missed you too, but I need to get going."

"Harry! Why don't you come to my hotel?" she asked suggestively. Normally I wouldn't reject her, but I was feeling pretty insecure today.

"I really wish I could," I replied, as we were attacked by the paparazzi. I gave her a kiss, lasting a few seconds.

"Harry!" She clutched onto my arm. "Please?" Her whining was getting on my nerves.

"I'm sorry." I brushed her arm off and hopped into the black Range Rover. I spent the ride in the backseat with my eyes closed. Her words rang in my head. "Your body could totally be better." I would never be good enough for her.

When I got back to my hotel room, I tossed my jacket on the chair and fell back on the bed. A sigh escaped my lips. I don't know how long I laid there, but I got up when Louis came into my room. Without asking.