26. Tricks up Her Sleeve

HARRY

The gentle music playing from my phone woke me up. I groaned, knowing I had a long day of interviews ahead. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I sat up, being quiet and trying not to wake Chelsea. She was a pretty light sleeper, so the past few days, I had waken her up every morning. The first day, I made too much of a fuss getting out of bed, the second, my alarm was too loud, and yesterday, everything was peachy until I dropped a glass bottle of cologne on the toilet floor. I pulled on a shirt and jeans, styled my hair, and brushed my teeth as quietly as possible. I stuck my phone in my pocket and was about to get breakfast, when I heard Chelsea mumble sleepily behind me.

"Bye," she whispered, sleep still lacing her voice. She blew me a kiss and smiled, before huddling back down under the covers.

"Bye," I said back, closing the bedroom door behind me. Like the past few days, I got Niall, and we both went out to breakfast at a small diner. He ordered a huge stack of pancakes, while I stuck with toast and eggs.

"So, when do the interviews start today?" Niall asked in between a mouth full of food.

"Eleven, I think, which means we have," I looked down at my watch, "about two and a half hours to eat, get down to the studio, and stand around and be bored." He chuckled, finishing the rest of his food and pulling his card out. It was his turn to pay today. I grabbed my coat and we headed down to the studio, where the rest of the boys were seated, waiting to be separated into two groups for interviews. There were a few interviewers already there, reading over their notes and having some snacks placed on a long table.

"Harry, Liam," someone called, waving us over. We took a seat in the chairs already set up. The first interviewer shuffled her papers, and took a seat in the chair across from us.

"So your stadium tour is coming up soon. Any thoughts about that?" I did a 'manly' yelling, growling thing, fist bumping Liam. 

"Well obviously we're excited. A lot of the stadiums can hold even more people, so more people can come out and see us, which is great."

"Now, you've had a movie, a few books, a perfume, and three albums. What's coming next?"

"We're not too sure yet, just sort of going with the flow," I said.

"And Harry, you and Chelsea have been dating for a few months now. This is the one of the first interviews you've been asked about her, anything you can spill to us?"

"Well she's great, she's really easy going about how busy everything's going to be soon, which is great."

"And we've heard rumours you two have already moved in together?"

"We're going some travelling, so she's been staying with me, but she's moving back into her own apartment once September rolls around."

"And Liam, how are things going for you as a single man again?"

"It's great. A lot more time to spend with my friends too."

"I really wish we had more time, but sadly, I've got to go now."

"Bye!" We waved as the interviewer left. A few minutes passed until the next woman came in. There were the usual questions that we answered easily. For the most part, they weren't all that interesting, and nothing was very memorable. The last person of the day walked in. The first few questions were easy to answer.

"Now Harry, everything that Michelle has been saying, does that ever bother you or your girlfriend?"

"What has she been saying?" I asked, trying to stall the question slightly.