14. Green Monsters

HARRY

I rubbed my eyes groggily and reached out, grabbing onto Chelsea. But she was gone. Confused, I sat up and mumbled, "Chelsea?" It was quiet. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and tried again, more panicked this time. "Chelsea!?" Did she leave? What if she changed her mind? Or maybe sh-

"Harry, I'm right here," she said stepping out of my washroom. I sighed and squeezed her tight to me, making her squeak.

"I thought you left," I mumbled.

"Sorry, I thought you were still asleep. I said I'd be here, I don't lie." She pulled away with a little smile. "Now get up, we've got a city to tour!" I sighed and nodded, grabbing my towel and a change of clothes, and hopping into the shower. Taking a shorter shower than I usually would, I hopped out and wrapped my hair into a towel. I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a loose button up shirt before grabbing my hairdryer and turning it on. I got it almost dry before working in a little styling cream.

"Harry? Are you done?" Chelsea called from outside the door, holding a mug of coffee in her hands.

"Yeah, just let me do my hair." I ran my hands though my hair again, unsatisfied with it.

"We're just going out for the day, how long does it take you to do your hair?" she asked after a few minutes passed.

"I'm almost done," I retorted stubbornly. She sighed and twisted the doorknob.

"You know, I really don't think you need to..." she twisted it again. I unlocked the door before returning to my mirror. "Harry you're done," she said stubbornly, pulling my hands away. She turned the water on and stuck them under the sink, washing the hair wax off.

"I wasn't done," I muttered.

"You are now. Come on, let's go!" she said, grinning excitedly. I slipped on a pair of shoes and grabbed my phone.

"So how are we doing this?" I asked.

"You're the tour guide, I'm just following," she said.

"Well we can go to all the big, mainstream places today and tomorrow, then we can go to a few smaller places?" I asked, waving down a cab. I held open the door for her as she slid in.

"Thanks, and that's fine. Can we go to the London Eye?"

"Let me see if I can get tickets..." I muttered, sending a text to Liam.

" I need tickets for the London Eye today or tomorrow, can you help?"

"Sure, give me a while."                      

"Liam said he'll get us some tickets, we can probably go tomorrow," I said to Chelsea. She grinned excitedly.

"Yay! So where are we going right now?"

"Right now, we're going here. I hope you don't mind, but, umm," I said, pointing out the window. A black Range Rover was parked outside, with a security guy standing outside it.

"Oh, that's fine. Wouldn't want to be trampled, right?" she said lightly.

"You... It's okay with you?"

"Well obviously I'd prefer not having a bunch of people around, but I wanna go with you, so I guess there's a price. Don't worry about it, it's fine," she said when she saw my worried face. I nodded and hopped out the cab, waving to the security guy who I didn't recognize.

"Hi Mr. Styles, I'm Michael, I'll be with you guys for the week and whenever necessary until you're back on tour next year."

"Hey Michael, call me Harry by the way. This is Chelsea." She gave him a smile and a little wave as she climbed into the black car. I followed her in.