17. Not-So-Little Cupcakes

CHELSEA

Harry was cuddler. A huge cuddler. When we had previously slept in his bed, usually he would simply sling an arm over my waist and leave it at that, but now, he acted as if I was a giant teddy bear. He would run his hands up and down my back, and randomly flip me over to the other side, never letting his arms leave me.

Not that I was complaining, of course.

"Chelsea," Harry mumbled into my hair. "Do we have to get up?"

"Yes. It's almost 11:30," I said, though I would've loved to stay in bed all day. He groaned and sat up groggily, before climing out and stumbling to the floor.

"Ow."

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I said, trying to contain my laughter, though it wasn't going very well.

"I think I hurt my bum, will you kiss it better for me?" he said, smirking. I wiggled my eyebrows and threw a pillow at him.

"In your wildest dreams." Rolling off the bed, I headed to the washroom where I looked at my semi-straight hair. Sleeping with it wet always changed it from stick straight to wonky and weird. I grabbed a curling wand out of my bathroom drawer, wrapping chunks of hair around it and letting it form springy curls.

"I like your hair like this," Harry said, as he pulled a strand and let it bounce back into shape.

"Me too." Unplugging the hot curling wand, I set it aside and put in my contacts before brushing my teeth and washing my face. Harry was still engrossed with the bouncy spirals in my hair. "Why don't you play with you own hair?" I joked, ruffling the front. It fell in front of his face, making me laugh.

"That wasn't very nice," he mumbled, brushing his hair back as I carefully applied a thin coat of mascara and a dash of concealer.

"Aw, honey," I joked, putting on a pouty face and kissing his cheek. "Let's go out for brunch, I've got nothing in my fridge," I said, as I pulled my wallet out of my purse, attaching the wrist strap.

"Sure." He shoved a shirt on, and a pair of jeans.

"You need to leave," I said, pushing him out of the room.

"Why?"

"You know why. I have to change."

"But I changed in front of you!" he said, pouting. I rolled my eyes and pushed his cheek away, until he sighed and left. I chuckled and locked the door, shrugging out of my pyjamas, and going through my closet. I settled on a loose tank top with the face of a giant tiger on the front, and a pair of black shorts. "Are you done?" Harry asked, knocking on the door.

"Yep." I shoved on a pair of black and blue wedges as we headed out the door. We headed to a small restaurant a few blocks down. I ordered eggs and bacon with two slices of toast, and Harry did the same, except with sausages. We sat in silence for a while before I brought up the subject that we had avoided all last night.