19. Friends

CHELSEA

Lick. Lick. Lick. I moaned, pushing LaBoom off my face. "Harry?" I called out, trying not to let her tongue touch mine.

"Yeah love?"

"Can you plea- please remove LaBoom from my face? And from the bedroom in general, I have to pack," I said, pushing her snout away. LaBoom could definitely be a pain sometimes.

"Yeah, thanks for packing by the way," he said, clipping a collar on LaBoom. I sighed, flopping back on the bed. I had to pack a few more things we needed last night and film a quick new video before we head off to Sydney. I quickly scrolled though Twitter trying to ignore all the inquisitive people about the 'mystery girl', who almost everyone thinks is me. I guess it is me though. Harry said we should keep ignoring them, but I didn't want to lie to my subscribers anymore. Most people thought it was me anyways, and there were so many nasty rumours circulating around that I thought it'd just be easier to let them know. I sighed, rolling out of bed, and changed into a blue ruffled top and a pair of black jeans. I kept my makeup quick, just a dash of concealer along with mascara, a thick smudged line of eyeliner, and a light brown eye shadow. Grabbing two makeup bags, I put my stuff in one and Harry's in the other, throwing them both into a suitcase and zipping it up. I hauled it out to the front as Harry came back with LaBoom.

"How far are you going to let this whole 'fiasco' go until you do something about it?" I asked seriously. "About the rumours? And us."

"I... I don't know yet." I looked at him, sighing impatiently.

"Harry listen, I want to let people know, I'm sick of ignoring and lying to my subscribers. Why don't you want anyone to know?" I couldn't lie, I was slightly insecure about how he didn't want anyone to know about us. He sighed, unclipping LaBoom's collar.

"I just... I want us to be official, first of all."

"What do you mean?" We were already official, I mean we were living together!

"I mean... I never actually asked you to be my girlfriend yet..." He looked away shyly. I chuckled at his slightly red cheeks.

"I don't care about that Harry, we're living together already!"

"And... I don't... I don't want you to leave." He grabbed my hands tightly.

"What? Why would I be leaving?"

"I... Because it's hard at first, dealing with all of it... and the press, and everything. I'm just scared." I smiled, kissing him gently.

"I can deal with that, you give me less credit than I deserve. I'm not leaving because of that."

"Promise?"

"Promise." He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Will you be my girlfriend, cupcake?" I rolled my eyes, nodding.