24. Now or Never

HARRY

L.A. Beautiful Los Angeles. I rubbed my eyes sleepily even though it was only around 4:00 in the afternoon.

"Well it's four in the afternoon here, and I'm about to fall asleep on my feet," Chelsea said, as she vlogged. I still occasionally did a double take when she started filming, but I found she talked slightly differently to the camera than to me. "And Tyler should be riiight... There!" I looked over to where she was pointing to see a guy with light blonde hair that seemed slightly purple. He was wearing a blue button up shirt and held up a sign that said "Curly and Curly," which made sense since Chelsea's hair was also curly today. We made our way over and she gave him a huge hug.

"And I have wanted to meet you since forever and a day! Say hi!" He waved at her camera before she put it away.

"Tyler, this is my boyfriend, Harry, so keep your hands to yourself. Harry, this is Tyler." I smiled politely and shook hands with him.

"Can I just say, you're looking quite fabulous today, and that I think we should... commemorate with a picture?" It was a funny way to ask for a picture.

"Of course, you're looking quite fabulous yourself." He laughed and blushed a bit as Chelsea and I crammed our faces together so they would all fit into the photo.

"Well then, come on, we've got places to go and things to do!" We followed him out to his car.

"Shotgun!" Chelsea called, jogging towards the car. She dumped her bag in the boot, and slid into the front.

"So I can drop you two lovebirds off at your hotel and you can freshen up while I go gather up more friends, we can go out to dinner and you guys should have an early night in." He said it half questioning.

"That sounds good. If we don't get the door, it's because we fell asleep," Chelsea warned, as we pulled up. I grabbed our bags and handed Chelsea's to her, and we waved as Tyler left.

"Come on!" We checked in and headed up to the hotel room. "Fancy," she mumbled, putting down her bag and rummaging through it for her makeup bag.

"When is Tyler coming?" I asked, laying on the bed and trying to keep my eyes open.

"In around half an hour, so shower if you need to." Chelsea brushed through her hair, loosening up her curly hair just the slightest bit. Then she touched up her makeup and changed into a sundress, a teal one with flowers that I'd seen hanging in my closet before. She threw a jean jacket over that, and then flopped down on the bed beside me, yawning.

"As much as I'd love to just sleep, I think I need to change," I said, looking down at my sweats and large hoodie. I grabbed my skinny jeans like usual, and searched through my suitcase for a shirt.

"Wear this one," Chelsea said, holding up a navy blue shirt with white hearts on it that I had worn once to a concert. "I haven't seen you wear it before." I changed out of my black t-shirt into the patterned one, putting my clothes back into my suitcase, except for a black fedora. Chelsea grabbed it and stuck it on her head, and I left it because it looked good on her, even though it was a bit big. I yawned again, looking at my watch. We had another 15 minutes or so, it couldn't hurt to just... rest my eyes for a while, right? I returned to my previous position on my bed, Chelsea following suit.

"Just for a few minutes," I mumbled. As much as I tried to stay awake, it didn't quite work.

"Hey, lovebirds!" I heard, as something soft was thrown into my face. I sat up and glared at Chelsea, but she was still asleep. I looked around groggily before I saw Tyler laughing silently in a corner.

"Mother fucker," I mumbled in his direction. "Chelsea," I said, gently waking her up by shaking her shoulder.

"Crap, I fell asleep, didn't I?" she mumbled. She yawned at stretched, shaking out her hair and putting the fedora back on.