9. Tumbling Through Tumblr

CHELSEA

Louis and I had arrived at my apartment a few hours ago. After a quick tour, we settled down on the couch and watched a few movies. He seemed distracted the whole time, randomly fiddling and not paying attention. Finally, I got annoyed and slapped his arm.

"You okay? You've been weird all afternoon," I said.

"No, I haven't..." I gave him a 'yeah, right' look, making him sigh. "I just... can't stop thinking about what Harry did to you."

"He didn't do anything."

"He did! He threw a glass at you!" He threw his arms around dramatically.

"It's no big deal, don't give him a hard time about it please," I begged, which only seemed to make him madder.

"No big fucking deal my ass," he growled as he left, slamming the door.

"Well then," I muttered to myself. I flopped down on the couch and was staring at my ceiling when I heard someone knocking at me door. I opened it expecting it to be Louis, but Tyler and Dylan were there instead.

"Hey," Tyler said as he headed straight to the kitchen, looking through the drawers and fridge.

"You hungry?" I asked, amused.

"Yes!" Dylan yelled. "There's no food here!"

"Well there's no food here either," I sassed back. He moaned and clutched his stomach dramatically.

"Make me food!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my wallet.

"Well I do need to go shopping to make dinner," I teased. I saw Tyler grab his coat to come with me.

"Yes please!" Dylan said, flopping back on my couch and picking up an XBOX controller. I rolled my eyes and followed Tyler down where he called for a cab. We arrived at some strange grocery store.

"I'm guessing it's too much to ask if they could build a Superstore here?" I asked jokingly.

"Probably. You go buy food and I'll get the stuff we need for the co-lab tomorrow." Crap. That was tomorrow? "Yes, it's tomorrow evening," Tyler said as if he could read my mind.

"Oh. Well I'll be back in time for it, I'm going out for a bit in the morning."

"Where?"

"Bank to get some cash, and I don't know where else." I left before he could question me some more. I grabbed a pack of chicken breasts, beef, bread, rice and spaghetti, and milk, tossing them into my shopping cart. I also grabbed a box of salt, sugar, baking soda, and a large silver spice rack filled with all kinds of strange things. Rolling them around, I picked up a few snacks and a bunch of fruit and veggies before looking for Tyler.

"Chelsea!" he called out from behind me. His arms were loaded with paper, colourful pens, marshmallows, crackers, water guns, and hacky sacks. There were also four lacrosse sticks and a soccer ball. He dumped it ungracefully into my cart.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Do we need to get gear for you know, the Amazon and such?"

"Nah, Dylan and I got that all today. Now all we have to do is buy plane tickets, get a tour guide, and we're off to South America!" I laughed as we checked out and loaded everything clumsily into the back of a taxi. I was sure the driver was super annoyed at all the stuff we were carrying around, by the sour look on his face. I needed to get my license soon. It was a quick job getting everything to my apartment, only taking one trip.

"Food?" Dylan shot at me as soon as I entered.

"Nice to know you love me," I shot back. "I'll make dinner right now. You want anything?"