15. Missing You

CHELSEA

And so, the week flew by. We had been to every major attraction, and had the pictures and videos to prove it. Selfies in front of the Big Ben, videos of the view from on top of the London Eye. I had seen the O2 stadium in all it's quiet, empty glory; that is, until Harry started yelling and chasing me around. We spent a nice afternoon at the zoo, reminding me of the first time we met. And we had been to more than one fancy dinner. We had also grown rather close to Michael, and even invited him for dinner a few times, though he refused. It made sense though, he had spent all day following us around and probably wanted to go home to his loved ones.

On our spare time, Harry had taken me to small, cozy diners, little coffee shops, and vintage stores. These places were empty enough so that we could go alone. At night, we usually had dinner with Liam and Niall, since Zayn was spending time with his girlfriend. Then we would head back up to his apartment, and just lounge around, talking quietly or watching a movie. It was nice, super personal, and I learned a lot about him and his relationship with Michelle. He was always a little shut off when he was talking about her, but he was more and more willing to tell me about her as the week passed.

Right now, we were nibbling on a cheesecake from a super cute bakery. There were small, private tables, to decrease the number of people seeing him.

"This is really good," I mumbled. Harry just nodded, looking away. He had been quiet all morning, not talking much, or even looking at me. "Harry, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He stuffed a chunk of chocolaty goodness in his mouth and chewed slowly.

"You've been really quiet all morning..." He looked up at me with sadness written on his face.

"You're leaving tonight." My facial expression must've been shocked, because I was.

"Harry, I never said I was leaving, I-"

"I know you're leaving. Otherwise you would've asked me if you could stay longer, and you would've told Tyler or Dylan too." I looked at him, shocked that he knew so much about me.

"Harry... I just don't think I can stay, I mean I've only known you for about a week and a half Harry."

"I know... I just-" He cut himself off and sighed, plopping his head into his hands.

"Let's not worry about that, okay? We've still got all evening, I'm not leaving until 8, remember?" He nodded slowly, and we finished the cheesecake before heading back to his apartment. I ordered a large pepperoni pizza and breadsticks, along with a bottle of Pepsi, for dinner. I grabbed my laptop and uploaded my vlog for the day, before curling up on the couch next to Harry.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he offered. I nodded, as I looked over a few choices.

"The Deathly Hallows Part Two?" I asked.

"Sure, I love that movie." I pressed play and connected my laptop to the TV, before slouching back on the couch. The movie started just as the pizza arrived, so we had something to snack on too. As an eerie song came on, Harry mumbled something about being tired, and laid down on the couch, resting his head on my lap. I started playing with his hair, making him mumble, "That feels nice." I smiled slightly as he grinned up at me, poking my stomach, before turning his attention back to the movie.