12. Meet The Boys

HARRY

I rubbed my eyes sleepily, and blinked a few times as I slowly woke up. I closed my eyes again until I felt something move on my chest. I was confused until I looked down and saw Chelsea stirring. Her head was rested on my chest, and my head was leaning against the headrest of the couch.

"Mmm," she mumbled as she rolled off me. Sadly the couch wasn't that wide, and- with a loud shriek-, she fell rather ungracefully to the ground. "Ow..." she mumbled, before she started laughing. I laughed with her, holding out a hand to pulled her up off the ground.

"That was lovely."

"I felt rather graceful, and smart, and clever, and such." We started laughing again as she sat down on the couch. Suddenly she groaned. "Crap, I slept with my contacts in..." With a heavy sigh, she ran to her purse and grabbed a little container before locking herself in the washroom. A few minutes later, she came out wearing cute black framed glasses.

"Why do you wear contacts?" I asked, looking her over.

"It's hard to play volleyball with glasses on, and they get dirty and broken and they're inconvenient I guess."

"You should wear them more, you're cute," I said. She rolled her eyes and pulled out clothes from her suitcase.

"The flight's leaving at 12:30 right?"

"Yeah, we should get ready. Can we stop for coffee before we go? I haven't had a good cup since I came over and I'm having withdrawls." She had already disappeared inside the washroom, and I could hear the water running. I changed in my bedroom into a pair of sweats and a black long sleeve shirt. Running my hand through my hair a few times, I shoved a beanie onto my head and a cross necklace to go with my ring one from Michelle.

"Ready?" Chelsea called out from outside. I was surprised at how fast she was. She had on a loose blue tank top and black skinny jeans, and her hair was in a loose bun flopping around on top of her head.

"Aren't jeans uncomfortable for a flight?"

"I never found jeans uncomfortable, I'd rather wear jeans over sweats any day even if I'm just lounging around at home." Giving her an odd look, I locked my hotel room and we checked out of the hotel. There was another mob of fans outside.

"Harry, I think it'll be better if you two take the side exit."

"No, I want to see my fans."

"But I don't think your friend here likes being shoved around in a crowd much, plus you've got enough fans at the airport." I sighed knowing he was right, but I hated feeling like I was trying to keep away from them.

"Okay, le-"

"Um, I don't really mind going out the front, I mean his fans have been waiting all morning just to get a glimpse of him right?" Chelsea piped up. "I mean, if that's not a problem." I looked at her in surprise at her selflessness. She chewed on her lip and pushed her glasses further up her nose. The security guard shook his head and sighed.

"If you're okay with it there's really no reason not to... You might want to cover up unless your name to be all over tabloids." She nodded and pulled her beanie out of my bag and threw it on. Taking her glasses off, she stole my sunnies.

"I feel so blind now..." she muttered, sticking her hands out dramatically and 'feeling' the air. I shook my head, bemused.

"Same as last time, I'll meet you on the car." And so began the trek into chaos.

***  

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful," Chelsea gushed as she stared out the window of the cab at the London streets. Her mouth was in a huge grin.