It's the start

Forgotten Basketball Sequel!! :DD

"Aka-kun hurry up we're going to be late!!!>.<" Aya rushed Akashi out of the house and locked it after they were out. She carried Seijuno with her and dragged Akashi along the road, sprinting their way towards the mall where they decided to meet up with the GoM people.

"Why are you rushing me? You're the one who got up last..." Akashi whined, half of his eyes closed, eyeing Aya. "T-That doesn't matter Aka! The important thing is we get there on time!!!" Aya reasoned and checked her watch. "Gah! 5 minutes left!!!" she gushed. She ran faster with Akashi trailing behind her and reached the mall panting, putting her hands on her knees. Akashi glared at the dog with them. 'She didn't have to bring that dog though...' he was irritated at the animal.

"There you are!" Momoi cheered beaming at the two. She approached them and smiled at Aya who returned the gesture. "Gomen for being late, Momoi-san" Aya bowed with an apology. Momoi waved her hand reassuringly. "No it's okay, I just got here myself!"

Aya lifted her head and smiled. "Oh you're here--Oi Akashi what are you doing with that dog" Aomine spoke up, looking at Aya then noticed Akashi grabbing the dog's head with a nerve pop. They all turned their heads at the red head as Aya ran towards him and grabbed his wrist. "Aka! Don't kill Juno-chan!!!"

They watch her grab the dog from him and scold him for being in his 'violent' mode. She finished and let out a deep sigh. "Aka-kun needs to control his temper" she commented. Akashi huffed crossing his arms and looked away. Everyone sweat dropped at them.

"Akashicchi and Ayacchi..." Ryota laughed awkwardly.

"So these two are finally here huh" Taiga was there too. Daiki gave him a glare and he did the same as electricty formed between their eyes. "Why are you here?" Daiki sneered. "Why do you care?" Taiga spat back.

"Oi don't fight you two!" Aya scolded with a pout. "We should say the same to you!" the two chorsued their eyes whitening at her. Aya flinched at the loudness of their voice and laughed. The two looked at her like she was crazy.

"It's nothing!" she wave it off. "Let's just enjoy this free day! After all, Saturdays are fu~n!" she exclaimed happily with a closed eyed smile. They all smiled at the cheerful her and nodded in agreement. They started to stroll around the mall and Aya was beside Akashi holding hands with him (A/N: hohoho oWo Ayakashi feels <3) and looked at Tetsuya.

"Kuro-chan brought his dog too!" she smiled. Tetsuya looked at her and nodded. He showed his dog to hers as the two interacted with each other playing with their paws. "Kawaiii!!!" Aya cupped her cheeks.

"More like a devil looking angel" Akashi huffed. "Oi Aka! that's mean!" Aya told him. He rolled his eyes and looked away. "Whatever" Aya looked at him and smiled. She pinched her boyfriend's cheeks. "Kawaii, Aka"

AYA.

Hello there! I'm Aya Tsubasa! A 18-year old student of Rakuzan High School. Formerly an assistant coach in Teikou Middle School where I met these 5 amazing players, 1 heck of an amazing data manager, and the life of my life, Akashi Seijuro ^_^. While Taicchi here is one of the most awesome players I know. I'm really grateful for him because if I didn't met him, I wouldn't remember the memories I lost. 

As of now, we're having our annual GoM reunion. Momoi-san and I once thought about it while talking through our weekly calls. Momoi-san always reminded me to keep in touch with her and report about our daily lives. 

I'm currently living with my boyfriend, Aka-kun together with our dog, Seijuno. Nii-san doing great in his studies abroad and we always talk to each other once a month over the phone or video chat. Aka-kun makes sure I never miss talking to him. He's so caring! Kyaaaa~

It's our last year in highschool and we were already planning to where to go to college. Momoi-san wanted to go to the same college with me since we're both taking courses for sports trainees. I know it's not a big job, but we both love doing training and programs for players so we just chose what we enjoy doing. Aka-kun for sure is going to take their family business one day and will be the most successful businessman in the world!!! Haha~

"Ayacchi guess what?! After I graduate high school, I decided to be a full-time model and at the same time, be a basketball player!" Ki-chan informed me gleefully taking my side. I gaped in awe. "That's so cool Ki-chan!!!" I said happy for him.

"Hehe, thanks" he put his hand behind his head. Aka-kun huffed. "Nothing changed" he commented.

"Eh?! Akashicchi!!"

"Whatever, let's go Aya" Aka-kun pulled me away from Ki-chan taking my hand.

I looked at our entangled fingers then blushed. Aka-kun always done this to me, this feeling I enjoy. I put my right hand on my chest and felt my heart beat. I smiled at the feeling. I opened my eyes seeing Aka-kun staring at me. I blinked at him as he smiled closing the distance of our faces. "Day dreaming about me again?" he smirked.

"As if!" I gushed looking away. I heard him chuckle and kissed my cheek. "You're so cute" he told me with a smirk as we proceeded to walk. Gah, Aka-kun's so cheesy T3T But that's why I love him! <3 I'm excited already for this year! Being seniors is exciting! It's the start!

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ First Chapter >3< Hope you guys like it!!! XDDD