Again....

Chapter 69 : Lillian's pov
Today is Gerard's and Shaki's birthday and no way in hell Im gonna miss it, so I told Cristiano about it and he let me go but I only have two hours to go and come back or you know what he would do, so I wear a simple black dress and make up that covers my pale skin, I get in my pink BMW that I get as a gift from my bro, yeah I know how to drive now, Shit I'm so scared I'm sure I'm going to see Neymar ugh god please help me, I parked and walk inside I miss this house a lot "LILLY" Geri and Milan said and i run to them hugging them both, then I hugged everyone "I missed you" Luis said "me more big boy" I faked smile and he giggle "is he hurting you Lilly?" Shaki asked "no he is acting like I'm a ghost" "then why he fucking want you?" Leo asked "I have no idea" "Did he ? You know" sofi asked "no no way he didn't touch me" "good" she smiled and I smiled back "happy birthday my favorite couple" I said hugging Shaki and Geri and give them their gifts, I put Sasha in my lap and played with him, till Leo and Neymar showed uh oh, "Lilly this is Neymar our teammate, ney this is Lillian Gerard's little sister" Leo said and I shake neys hand nervously, his muscles is visible more, his plump lips still the same and his eyes is brighter than before, He pull my from my hand and hugged me "in Brazil we only hug" he said giggling and I fake giggle with him, I look at Leo and he has watery eyes "You perfume smells familiar" He said and I pull him away a bit "y..yeah Cuse she use the ummm same perfume of Anto" Leo saved me and I nodded "oooh nice to meet you Lillian" he said smiling aw he is so cute "nice to meet you too horise" "huh?" Good job Lillian "ummm uh I mean Neymar" I said walking away quickly.
Leo's pov
"Leo" Neymar said "yeah" "is it normal to feel butterflies in my stomach?" "When did you feel that?" "When I hugged Lillian" oh shit "yeah yeah it's normal" I walk to Suarez who is talking with Dani "guys bad news Neymar is falling in love with Lillian again" I said "no way" they gasped and I nodded .