Headache

Chapter 23 : Lillian's pov
I opened my eyes really tired ugh fuck alcohol my head hurts so bad i look at my self I'm wearing my pink pj's Wait when I changed my clothes? I have tons of missed calls from Neymar and Cristiano before I could call anyone someone knocked my door "cmon in" "Good morning my drunk kitty" Neymar said smiling and I giggled "morning" he bring me breakfast with painkillers and water "aww thanks horsie I'm so lazy to go downstairs" "hahaah I know" I start to eat and take painkillers while he is watching me "who bring me home?" I asked "me" "oh and you....my clothes...you know" I said feeling so awkward to ask "no no Shakira did" he said and I nodded "OMG LILLY SHAKI TOLD ME THAT YOU WAS ABOUT TO KISS NEYMAR IS....." Antonella come in screaming then she realized that Neymar is here WAIT I KISSED NEYMAR!! "Oppsss my bad" she said and walk outside closing the door "Is...is it true?" I asked awkward again and he nodded look at the ground "UGH IM SO STUPID I'm really sorry Neyma..." I said but he cut me off "don't you dare and call yourself stupid you was drunk and we are already best friends right? So if I'm here whenever you need me okay Lilly?" He asked rubbing my hand "thanks ney ney" I said and hugged him when my phone rang its Cris "I'll leave you alone" he said smiling , took my empty dishes and walk downstairs "Good morning Lia" Cris said happily "ugh good morning babe" "are u okay?" "Yes a little headache and hang over" "don't tell me you get drunk last night" he said a bit angry and I get nervous to say "Lillian" "Yes yes I did I'm human Cris" "ughhhh and how I'm gonna to make sure you didn't cheat on me?" "WTF CRISTIANO WHY WOULD I DO THAT?" "CUES YOU SURROUNDING BY BITCHES" "DONT YOU DARE AND CALL MY FAMILY BITCHES AGAIN" "Hahaha the stupid Neymar is your family?" He said laughing "YES HE IS MY FREAKING BEST FRIEND AT LEAST HE ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM BYE MR RONALDO" I said angrily and hung up before he can say anything "babe are you okay?" Gerard said opening the door a bit.