Family

Chapter 43 : Lillian's pov
"Home sweet home" I said unpacking my bags at my room when we finally arrived to Catalonia
"Lilly Our parents are coming today" Gerard said entering my room "really?" I asked happily "yup and you should call Neymar so he will have lunch with us" he said and I nodded he walk out and I called Ney immediately "hey Ney" "he meu Amor what's up ?" "My parents are coming and you will have lunch with us" "you think they will like me?" "Of course babe who don't" I heard him giggle and I smile "okay see ya bye" "bye" we hung up, I take a shower and wear a normal blue summer dress and left my hair naturally "How is my girl?" I heard familiar voice and turn around "Neeey" I hugged him and he peck my lips "I'm nervous" he said "don't be horsie you are an amazing gentleman" I said fixing his white shirt who he wearing it with black shorts and white vans "LILLIAN..NEYMAR" Gerard called us and we walk downstairs "Mommy..Papi" I said and hugged them both "Aw look how beautiful my little princess are" daddy said spinning me around and I kissed his cheek "Mom..dad you know Neymar Gerard's teammate he is my boyfriend" I said and Neymar shake their hands "Hello Mr And Mrs Pique" he said politely "You better take care of her Neymar" mom said "sure Mrs Pique" "just call us Vicky and Alfredo" daddy said and Neymar nodded "cmon guys you are hungry for sure lunch is ready" Shakira said and we sit at the big round table and Milan sitting at mommy's lap all this time "yummy shaki your food still delicious" dad said "thanks Alfredo" she said smiling "Neymar I heard you have a son" mom said "yes right Davi Lucca his mom is my ex girlfriend even tho we break up but I'm helping her to raise him it's my responsibility as  an Adult" he said proudly and I smile "wow you are really a gentleman Neymar now I know why Lilly loves you" mom said smiling "and now I know where Lillian get her beauty from" he said smiling back "This type of Lillian is mine boy you already have the mini copy" daddy said and we laugh.
"Moooom Daaad can't you stay a bit longer" I whined Cuse I really want them to stay "It's getting late sweet pie we will visit you later" dad said we said good byes they hugged us and leave.