SHUT UP.

Chapter 19 : Lillian's pov
"Ney are you crying?" I said looking at Neymar while he is driving back from airport after we say goodbye to Davi "no I'm fine" he said wiping his tears "aww you will see him soon ney" I said rubbing his back and he nodded smiling "btw I have a surprise for you" he said "OMG TELL ME" I yelled happily "Hahahaha not yet" he said laughing and i crossed my arms angrily after 15 min driving we arrived to somewhere I don't know "okay close your eyes" he said and I closed them, he took my hand and lead me somewhere "now open" I opened "OMG Cris" I said and hugged Cristiano who spun me around "I'm sorry for what happened babe" he said smiling and I smile back "hey I'm Neymar the one who..." Neymar said holding his hand out "I know you" Cristiano said coldly, without shaking hands with Neymar "I will leave you alone bye Lilly have fun" he said fake smiling and go I feel so bad for him "you shouldn't treat him like this Cris" I said "anyway babe lets go" he took my hand and we walk at the street together.
Neymar's pov
"Hey guys" I said interning to the changing room "hey ney" they said "Neymar where is Lillian?" Pique asked "I talked with Cristiano and tell him to come so he can apologize Cuse they had a fight" I said simply "SHIT DID YOU PLANNED A DATE FOR MY SIS WITH THAT MONKEY" he said angry "whoa calm down man first he is her boyfriend second think about her she is happy with him don't be selfish" I said and he calm down "whatever let's start" he said and we walk to the pitch. After four hours of training we end it and leaving to our cars "ugh I hate sleeping alone at home without Davi" I said walking with Suarez and Sergi "you can sleep over mine sofi is at her parents house with kids so it's only me" Suarez said "okay I will pick my clothes and come" I said and he nodded.
I was drinking tea and watching tv with Luis when Lillian called me "hey what's up?" I said "good Neymar I'm sorry about what happened earlier" "girl it's nothing the most important that you had fun" "thanks a lot" "you're welcome" "AI SE EU TE PEGO AI AI" Suarez yelled singing "OMG who is this?" Lillian asked laughing "LUIS SHUT UP MY EARS BURNING it's Luis I'm sleeping over tonight" I said and laugh more aw her laugh so cute "have fun good night" she said "good night kittey" we hung up.