She Is Perfect

Chapter 26 : Neymar's pov
"Okay guys good job but we have early extra training tomorrow cuse we should be ready for Classico" lucho said and we went to the changing room "ney I'm coming with you" Gerard said cuse I'm going to meet Cristiano today "No I'll go with him cuse if you see Cristiano you will lose it for sure" Leo said and Gerard agreed "cmon he won't eat me or anything" Neymar said "Juninho he is super COKCY Ronaldo he will kill you than himself if he know that you get more plenties that him" dani joked and we laugh "okay I'm ready lets go" I said to Leo after we changed our clothes and we hopped in my car... I arrived to the place and Cristiano already waiting for me leaning in his car I parked next to him and get out but Leo stay inside "hello" I said trying to shake hands with him "whatever talk quickly I'm busy" he said not shaking my hand "um okay I know it's some privacy problems between you and Lillian but she loves you please don't break her heart and she is human it's okay for humans to do mistakes and get drunk she is only 19" "oh excuse me Dr Phil but she my girl" he said smirking and I was about to lose my anger but I keep it inside "Cristiano Lilly is my best friend and I want her to be happy so you better win her back cuse she is the best thing that will ever happen to you" "ooooohhhhhh now I get it you are playing the good guy character and love her secretly" he mocked me "listen it's not of your business If her loves her secretly or not Ronaldo she LOVES you for god sake.....anyway it's your own choice but remember Lillian's heart so soft to Handle any breaks...lets go ney" Leo said and I drive back home "Neymar" Leo said "hm" I said focusing on the road "you love her don't you?" He asked "what do you mean?" I said trying to act dumb "Neymar da silva don't play dumb on me I mean Lillian" "ugh honestly I don't know Lionel she is perfect at everything the way she cares about us the way she laugh the way ughhhh she is so freaking cute but I don't have 1% chance with her she loves Cristiano and Gerard will get angry if I date his sister plus I'm not good enough" I said still driving "Ney first whenever you talk about her or look at her your eyes shine so bright like I've never seen you this way before second Cristiano is nothing like you you are so much better for her third Gerard will do anything to make his sister happy don't lose hope man and you ARE good enough" he said and I nodded smiling.