PIQUE!!!

Chapter 3 : Gerard's pov
"Good morning babe" I said kissing shaki cheek while she is cooking bacon and eggs "good morning Geri" "hey buddy" I said playing with Milan's hair and he smile at me "oh shakira for God's sake I told you a thousand times you should stay at bed and the maids will do everything, the baby should stay safe" I whined "cmon Gerard I'm only 1 month pregnant it's too Early to stay at bed" "ugh okay as you want stay safe I'm going to training's" "without breakfast?" "I can't I will be late bye" "bye say hi to the guys" I walk to my Black Jeep and drive to Camp Nou, while I'm parking I found Leo parking too and we walk together "good morning bro" he said "good morning" I said smiling, "HOLAAAAA" Neymar screamed running to us typical Ney"hey Ney" we said laughing "you are coming tonight right?" He asked "yeah sure, I can bring Anto and Thiago?" Leo asked "yeah sure" "wait what are you talking about?" I said "Davi's 4th birthday is tonight" Neymar said "ooh right I don't know if I'm coming cuse my parents and I have a dinner with their friends" "I called shakira last night and she said she and Milan are coming" "hey are you planning things with my gf behind me back?" I said crossing my arms playfully and they laughed "you can come after dinner" Neymar said "good idea" "MESSI, NEYMAR , PIQUE" couch screamed and we jogged to the filed and start training.
Lilian's pov
"Lia are you ready?" Mom called from the living room "2 min" I said checking my self one last Time I'm wearing blue jeans with holes on my knees, pink cut shirt and pink high heels and leave my hair Wavy, I put some lip stick and go outside "ready" I said "Lilian why don't you wear a dress?" Mom said "mom you know that I don't like dresses" I said and we hopped to the car driving there.
When we arrived, there were my family friends and there young son "aw look at you, you grow up so fast" cute woman said "thank you Mrs.." I said smiling "just call me Vicky" she said and hugged me and I hugged back "hey sweetie I'm Alfredo" the old man kissed my cheek and I smile "meet my son Gerard Pique" Vicky said "hey I'm Lillian" I said "nice to meet you" we shake hands OMFG ITS GERARD PIQUE