Its A Boy

Chapter 44 : Lillian's pov
"OMG I'm SOOO excited" I said while Gerard drive me and Shakira to the doctor to know what the baby's gender Cuse she is already 4 months "me too" shaki said smiling, we finally arrived and wait at the room when the nurse come to us "Mrs Pique it's your turn" the nurse said and the three of us walks inside "Hello Doctor Davis" Shakira said "Oh hello Pique family" he smiled hugging Gerard and Shakira "who is this beautiful girl?" He asked about me "I'm Lillian Gerard's sister" "nice to meet you Lillian" he said and i smiled "how is my little Milan?" dr Davis asked while putting gel on Shakira's stomach "great" Gerard said, the babe appeared on the screen and I smiled "mhm the baby is great and he have a good strong body no worries" the doctor said "I..it's a boy?" I asked and the doctor nodded "Thank god he is okay" Gerard said holding Shakira's hand and she cried of happiness "Awww congrats babies" I said and smile at them both.
Neymar's pov
After Training I had a call from Lilly "Sooo?" I asked "ITS A BOY" I heard shaki and laughed "OMG CONGRATS GUYS TOLD YA GERARD" I yelled happily and they laughed "where are you babe?" Lilly asked "Rafa have a photo shoot and she is taking Davi with her so only me going home" "okay can I come?" "Of course you can" we hang up and I drive back home. I take a shower and changed to my Barça short and stay shirtless with a wet hair I heard the door knocking I opened and being attacked by Lilly kisses and hug "I missed you I missed you I missed  you" she repeated and I giggle "I missed you more" I pick her up and walk to the kitchen and put her on the table and start to make some risotto "what are you doing Ney?" She asked "cooking duh" "you cook?" "I make the best Risotto and the whole Brazil" "yeah right" she said giggling "hey you will see" "anyway you look so sexy cooking shirtless" "I'm alway sexy babe" I said smirking "Ladies and gentlemen The Cocky Neymar Jr" "Hahahahhah Leo always say that" "Hahahah he learned it to me" she said laughing when I heard the door being closed "is it me or your door was open?" Leo said with Anders behind him "opps" I said and they hugged Lillian "Neymar cooking?wow" Anders said "yup he make the best Risotto at the whole Brazil" Leo repeated what i said "see told ya" I said smirking to Lilly and she giggled.