Move In With Me?

Chapter 49 : Neymar's pov
The voice of my alarm woke me up its 9 I better get ready before Lillian finish her interview, I carry Davi to his bed and do my morning routine, I walk downstairs to take my car keys "good morning Marcela" "good morning ney" i hopped in my white Audi and drive there, I found her waiting for me outside, I park next to her and she get in "hey babe what's up?" I said pecking her lips "great they accepted me and I will start next Monday" she said smiling and I smile back, I start driving to Pique's house "did you ask Gerard about moving in with me?" I asked "no I was so nervous this morning we can ask him together now" I nodded and parked next to Gerard's car we go inside "Sooo?" Gerard and Shakira asked "I will started next Monday" they cheers and hug her "Gerard can we talk to you?" Lilly said "yeah sure" we sit at the living room "Geri would you mind if she move in with me?" Neymar asked and Gerard stay silent for a minute "I won't mind but I..I can't live without her with me" Gerard said with watery eyes "aww Geri I won't leave I will visit you everyday I swear" Lilly said hugging his side "it's okay Gerard if..." I said but her cut me saying "no she is old enough to live with her boy" he said hugging her back and I smiled "can I keep her for tonight? So we can watch movies and do bro sis time?" He asked "yeah sure I'm going home and when you finish take her to mine" I said and he nodded I say goodbyes and go home, "Marcela where is Davi?" "Upstairs with Rafa" I run upstairs "DAVI GUESS WHAT?" "WHAT" "LILLY IS MOVING IN" I said "YAY YAY YAY" I hold his hands and we jump around "And they call me crazy" Rafa said and we laugh.
Gerard's pov
"Do you wanna go to watch movies?" I said to Lilly "yup but first we will go to the mall I need new clothes" "Oh no" I whined "oh yes cmon" she hold my hand and lead me to my car, I drive to the mall and after 3 hours of shopping which seems like 3 years, I was holding a thousand bags of different clothes "done?" I asked "One more thing" she said pointing to Victoria Secret Shop "NO WAY" I said "I will buy something sexy to shaki" she said smirking "WAY LETS GO" I said and she laughed, like really who would say no to Shakira with sexy outfit.