Mad Cutie Daddy.

Chapter 18 : Lillian's pov
I woke up still have smile on my face, I did my morning routine and wear sport shorts and bra I will run to Neymar's house I want to see Davi before he traveled to Brazil, I put my hair on ponytail and run downstairs finding shakira, Gerard and Milan eating breakfast "good morning my perfect favorite family" I said sitting next to Gerard "good morning lilly" they said "where are you going?" Geri asked "I want to say goodbye to Davi" "is he leaving today?" Shaki asked "yup... Look at this little cutie" I said rubbing shakira baby bumb "wait you know it?" Gerard "duh you told me stupid" and he look like he remembered I said, after breakfast, I run about 10 min to reach Neymar's house, I knocked the door and random girl maybe his maid opened "hey excuse me ney is here?" "Yeah sweetie he is here cmon in" she said smiling and I smile back "DAVI COME HERE AND DRINK THIS" Neymar yelled running after The laughing Davi holding glass of milk "No way" Davi said running around and Neymar following him "Hahahaha good morning guys" I said "Lilly" Davi said, hugged me and I hugged him back "hey mad cutie daddy" I said playing with Neymar cheeks and he give me the "😒" look "hahaha fine I'm sorry.. I'll help you give me this" I said and take the milk "Daviiii sweetie" I said sitting next to Davi at the couch "yes" he asked smiling "do you wanna play a game?" "Yes yes a game" he said clapping "ummm.." I said looking at Neymar's maid trying to figure out her name "Marcela" she said "oh Marcela can you bring me another glass of milk please?" I said and she nodded "Neymar come here" I said to Neymar pointing next to Davi and he sit "thank you" I said, take the glass and put it infront Neymar "so I will ask you questions about Barcelona and the who give the right answer will take a sip from his glass okay?" I asked and they both nodded "who wear number 10?" I said and winked at Neymar so he will let Davi win "uncle Leo" Davi said and take a sip "who wear number 3?" I asked "uncle Gerard" Davi said again and take a sip "Neymar this for you Barcelona founded in?" I asked "November 29 1899" he said "right" I said smirking "oh cmon" "neeeey" I warned and he take a sip "so Davi the last question who wears number 8?" "Uncle Andres"Davi said and take the last sip "I WON" he yelled "YAAAAY GREAT JOB BABY" I said and he hugged me I look at Neymar and he was smiling.