Take A Break

Chapter 29 : Lillian's pov
I woke up at my phone ringing with a lot of nonfictions "Good morning baby" I said to Cris rubbing my eyes "what wrong with you Lillian?" "What do you mean?" I asked "I'm talking about Neymar" "Cristiano what's the fucking wrong with you he is my best friend" "so you are so busy to talk with me for hanging with the "best friend"" "ugh can't you see we are fighting a lot crist...." He cut me saying "you are right we should take a break" he hung up "c..Cris" I mumbled but he didn't answer I opened my Instagram Neymar tagged me at our selfie last night it's normal why he is so fucking jealous I throw my phone on bed hugged my knees and cried "Lillian!!" Neymar said knocking my door "C..cmon" I said crying and he opened the door still shirtless "are u okay?" He said sitting next me "it's so early only 7..." I cut him by hugging him and cried on his shoulder "Him again?" He asked rubbing my back and I nodded "he is jealous about our friendship and he saw our selfie on Instagram" "I'm really sorry Lillian I shouldn't post and...." He said looking at the ground feeling guilty "If you want I can walk out of your life for your relationship with...." He said but I cut him off "don't you ever say that Neymar you are my best friend okay? I'll never prefer any boy over you you helped me when nobody was there all of you guys you are my family" I said and he hugged being in his arms is so comfortable even tho he isn't as tall as Cristiano but more huggable "you know lets take your mind off things and go for shopping" he said "really ? You go for shopping?" I asked surprised like there no guy at the whole world will love to go shopping "yeah you can ask shaki, anto or sofi we always Go shopping together" "damn you are perfect" I said clapping and he laugh.
Neymar's pov
"I'm ready" she said walking down wearing skinny black jeans with red crop top and red heels "OMG" we said at the same time Cuse I'm wearing red shirt with black shorts and red vans "we are matching" and we said at the same time again and laugh "let's go Milan" i said holding Milan hand I opened the door and there is tons of paparazzi "ugh damn" I mumbled I carry Milan and he hide his face on my neck, Lillian hugged my waist while hiding her face on my chest and I put my arm around her shoulder "NEYMAR NEYMAR ARE YOU TOGETHER?" "LILLIAN DID YOU CHEAT ON CRISTIANO WITH NEYMAR?" They yelled and we run to my car I opened the door for Lillian and put Milan at the back seat then walk to my side I turned the car on and drive to the mall "shit they are so annoying" lilly said and I agreed.