Horsie...Kittey

Chapter 17 : Neymar's pov
"I'm sorry babe I swear I wasn't flirting with her" Suarez said sofi smiled "great the first couple is happy go inside" I said and they sit at the living room "Where is shaki?" Gerard asked "I'm here" shakira said coming "I'm sorry I..." "It's okay I forgive you" she cut him "good there is only you both" I said to Leo and Antonella "I'm sorry" they both said at the same time "Okay now everything is good love birds take your kids and bye bye" I said and they laughed "thanks Ney" they said "no problem" I said and they went to their cars "I have to go Neymar" Lilian said "fine btw I'm sure that Cristiano love you but he is under pressure now give him sometime and don't cry again" I said and she nodded smiling "thank you btw this happen every Friday?" She asked and I nodded "oh god poor you" she said laughing "that the problem when you are the only single guy at your team" " hahaha Good night" she smiling "good night" I smile back and close the door after her.
Lillian's pov
"Why didn't you tell me that you're at Neymar's home?" Gerard said when we arrived "sorry I will tell you next time" I said a bit upset "hey you know I'm doing this for you" he said kissing my forehead and I nodded "good night" I said "good night" he said back and go to his room, Changed my clothes and lay at bed thinking about everything maybe Neymar is right and Christiano is under pressure that when my phone rang and Cris name appeared "um hey" I said nervously "Hun listen I'm sorry for everything I was so stupid for what I did and I'm really really really..." "I forgive you Cris" I said smiling "aw thanks god babe you're the best I love you" "I love you more" we hung up and I start dancing around then I called Neymar "NEYMAR GUESS WHAT" I yelled when he pick up "Cristiano called you saying he is sorry and he loves you" "OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?" I said giggling "girl I'm a guy I know what guys say when they do something wrong plus you deserve the best" he said laughing at the first "aww thanks horsie" "you're wel... Wait horsie!!" "Yeah CUSE you're cute, smart and fast so you are like horse" "hahaha and you are little, white and soft so you're welcome kittey" "Hahahaha good night" "good night" we hung up and I fall asleep smiling.